TurnChat 290BC - Wednesday, Sept, 15th: 7:00pm EDT (2300GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Slider Settings

If Trade Deal with Babylon in this poll is enacted immediately or within 3 Turns, AND "Rush Now" does NOT win in this poll, then Raise Science to 50% regardless of GPT Loss (Currency in 19 Turns).

Exception: If a Nation Declares War on us, return Science Slider to 40% and raise Happiness Slider to 10% to compensate for the use of Faantikku's Swordsman.

Exception #2: If we go below 50 Gold, then return Science Slider to Max Value while maintaining non-negative GPT.

Otherwise, Maintain Science at the level that the GPT Gain OR Loss is closest to 0. If closest Positive GPT and closest Negative GPT are the same distance, use Positive GPT. Also, if multiple settings yield the same Turn result, use the setting that gives us the most GPT.

Also, use New Swordsman at Fanatikku for MP and make new "Laborer" at Klingon City into a Scientist or Tax Collector (DP's perogative) until Temple is Finished. (At that point, it can return to the Gen. Pop.)

If a Nation declares War on us, then the DP is authorized to raise the Happiness Slider 10% in order to mobilize the Swordsman.

"Clowns" should be used otherwise in High-Growth Towns (i.e. those with Floodplains), and Scientists in towns that are "Low-Growth".

Purchases:

Rush the Temple at Windurst at the time prescribed by the winner of this poll. Also, Continue to upgrade all remaining Warriors into Swordsmen if we have at least 60 Gold.

Settlement:

The Settler active West of Sto'vo'kor shall proceed to the winner of this poll and settle there. If "Take the guy out" wins, then return the settler to Sto'vo'kor and redirect to the 3rd place winner of this poll.

the Newly Active Odawara Settler and then the upcomming Immo Settler should proceed to the Top 2 Sites in this poll. If Red/Pink/Orange is among the top 2 in the poll, redirect to either Orange or the Winner of Red/Pink in this poll depending on where the other settler went.

Fanatikku- Sword, Temple, Spear, Library
Furuyama- Harbor, Galley, Galley
Immo- Settler, Worker, Settler, Worker
Epolenep- Horseman, Horseman
Zojoji- Library, Spear
Odawara- Worker, Worker, Library
Shorin-Ryu- Hanging Gardens (according to poll)
Regent Town- Spear, Library
Corrino- Temple, Library
Osgiliath- Temple, Library
En'Gha/R'yleh- Temple, Spear, Walls
Sto'ov'kor- Temple, Walls
Windurst- Temple, Harbor

New cities should either start temples or spears

Maintain peace with neighbors, the usual. Wait 1 turn and if Rome and Iroquois are still in our territory, ask them to leave. Start a subliminal hostility campaign against the Romans (basically laugh at their envoys, etc. :lol:).

Trade Department

Please go whatever the results of this poll comes to.

As before, please check up on any trades on turn 5 for any profitable trades that would give us 50 or more gold.

EDIT: I apologize once again, I have completely discarded the results of my earlier mentioned poll. In light of this the culture ministry has no instructions. Well, still have fun, make Japanatica fruitful, and build lots of temples. :)

Use the names on the list. Later on I'll mass-petition citizens to remove blatant apostraphes and make things less western. But its best to simply use the list for now. Same goes for captured/culture flipped cities, obviously.

Research feudalism if the monarchy trade goes through and we get currency this tc

sorry im kinda busy and cant post my usual organized instructions

Turn 0

Turn 5

Turn 10

Chat Log

Summary: A standard 10 turn turn-chat of improving infrastructure, and founding several new cities. We now have the Zulu silks in our territory, and they will be connected soon. We're just about out of space, and there's 5 Roman settler/spear and atleast 2 Babylonian settler/spear pairs roaming around (probably headed for the north - could be oil). We have an empty spot that we could settle, provided the Babs don't get there first.

The Java Chat Room is not working for me.

Heh. I've been trying to get on for an hour and a half.

Don't use Rollergirl, I think it split again. Gamersheaven is now delinked.

Chieftess said:
Don't use Rollergirl, I think it split again. Gamersheaven is now delinked.

Well, we may need to fix the link to the Java Chat Room, as I can't get any of the info up on the configuration screen.

Cyc - Check your security settings and make sure you have it set to allow javascript. The chatroom works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom