Turnchat 3150BC Tuesday 8/10 0600PDT 0900EDT 1300GMT 1500 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Previous Turnchat

The next turnchat is scheduled for Tuesday 8/10.
0600PDT
0900EDT
1300GMT
1500CET

I'm aware of the discussion going on about the CoC and whether to break tradition and take the VP out of the CoC. As I stated in my campaign thread, my position is to take previous games as precedent until it is shown definitively the people want a change.

Accordingly, if I'm unable to attend, and no CoC has been passed into law before this TC, the acting CoC is as follows:

Vice President
Domestic Leader
Military Leader
FA Leader
Trade Leader
Culture Leader
Science Leader

This is not a discussion thread. The only posts allowed here are instructions by government members or their legally designated representatives only!

to be edited in:
link to save
screenshots

Settlement
Check this poll at the beginning of the chat and settle at the location with the most votes. In case of a tie, I reserve the right to break it by deciding in the chat. If I am not there, DaveShack has my permission to break a tie by his own personal decision or a spot vote.

Slider settings
The luxury slider is to be kept at 0%, and the science slider is to be set to maximize research while maintaining at least 0 GPT.

Worker directions
At President DaveShack’s discretion.

Trade Deputy Instructions

None at the moment due to lack of other civs. :)

FA instructions

given nature of the CIV, try trading away Bronze Working for another tech. I hope this is acceptable for science and trade. I would also request the military to explore farther South to determine the size of this massive moutain range, so we may find the other location of CIVS. Do not start any war until we have polled out relationships.

Fanatikku- Warrior, Warrior, Warrior

Ministry of War Instructions

- Southern warrior continues to explore in the south. I would personally keep them to the east side or the mountains and hills that go along the plains to see the lay of the land.
- Warrior currently being produced to explore to the north
- Any following warriors to come in this TC are to act as garrisons unless sprung from huts, those will explore.
- If we see barbarians/huts, go to them.

The science department has posted a poll on what to research after Bronzeworking. Please choose the winner of this poll: Science Poll: What to research after Bronze Working ? as the tech to research after BW.

If we get the tech during the turnchat by whatever way, choose the runner-up.

If the number 1 and 2 winners are tied; the DP decides.
If the winner is obtained and the numbers 2 and 3 are tied, the DP decides.

If we learn (besides BW) both the winner and the runner-up tech during the TC, please stop the chat. The people must then be consulted again for their next preferred tech.

City Naming Office Instructions

The Domestic Instructions do not yet say which site will be used this turn, but it is clear that a city will be founded. So, should the poll result in the city being in sites B, C, G, or H, it will be named Furukawa, as Chieftess requested. Should the site be E, A, or F, the city name will be Immo, as Immortal requested. This is so that Chieftess's city will either be near a mountain or a river, which is what she asked for. No other cities should be founded during this chat.

Provolution said:
FA instructions

given nature of the CIV, try trading away Bronze Working for another tech. I hope this is acceptable for science and trade. I would also request the military to explore farther South to determine the size of this massive moutain range, so we may find the other location of CIVS. Do not start any war until we have polled out relationships.

Contrary to FA instructions, I would request that the chat be halted if we meet someone. This is at the DPs discretion, of course.

Should a trade be available with a newly met civ and the DP wishes to proceed, I authorize straight up trades only at my own political peril. In the event that a civ is willing to offer gold as well, I advise that we take it. We should not shell out gold for one-to-one tech trades at this time.

EDIT:
DaveShack said:
This is not a discussion thread. The only posts allowed here are instructions by government members or their legally designated representatives only!
;)

........I'll take the heat, Provo. This is my turf. :D

I could accept up to 10 gold giveaway for a trade, since we will use that advantage better than the AI.

Moderator Action: This is for instructions only, not discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom