Forum Reorganization and New VP Congress

Urzamax

Chieftain
Maybe it's just me, but the current Counterproposal system feels very clunky and difficult to follow; it might just be because there are a relatively large number of proposals in this current cycle, but I'm personally finding it hard to figure out which Proposal a given Counterproposal links to. Would there be a way to make this easier?

Rekk

Emperor
Maybe it's just me, but the current Counterproposal system feels very clunky and difficult to follow; it might just be because there are a relatively large number of proposals in this current cycle, but I'm personally finding it hard to figure out which Proposal a given Counterproposal links to. Would there be a way to make this easier?
Counterproposals are supposed to have a hyperlink to their corresponding Proposal. If they aren't, then ask the OP to do so in the thread, and if there's no response, tag Recursive.

Recursive

Already Looping
I am making one important change to the VP Congress: majority voting is replaced by approval voting, which is a fairer system for simple decisions like these and will stop multiple counterproposals from preventing a change that the majority desires from happening (so, more democracy).

Approval voting is simple: everyone votes for as many options in a set of proposals/counterproposals as they would be happy with (including contradictory options and "no changes"). The option with the most votes wins (I will break ties).

Last edited:
Top Bottom