Turnchat Reformation

*BUMP*

If there are no major objections from anyone I'm going to present this TC reformation to the judiciary to see what course needs to be taken next to get it passed.

As per the Chief Justice's references to what is required to make these changes, I need a secondation and thirding (new words!) from my fellow citizens in order to bring this before the judiciary.

I would be very willing to second or third a proposal which provides more days between turnchats. However, I don't see a proposal yet.

An article needs to be written, ready to be added to the code of laws. Then the procedures as described in CoL I can be followed.

I think 3 1/2 days is enough. If you want to have enough time for discussion, make long term plans, and those should start at the start of the game. Again, this is a case of changing what works. We've had 3-4 days between turnchats in DG1-3. In DG4, it was pretty much once a week (during when we had 1-2 turn turnchats). That turned some away due to the slowness (And arguing, since there was more legal debate than discussion).

Top Bottom