Turns 131-140

Kuningas

Deity
We lost luxure spice K.I.S.S. were sending. scoutsout and Tubby informed me about this so I managed to prevent IBT two riots that would have come.

Never Again: settler ->settler
Munchin: worker -> settler

Merge two workers to Krispy Kreme. FP will be built in 11 turns.

dispersed a barb camp +25g.

screenshot1: K.Í.S.S. sent Invention
screenshot2: Overview
screenshot3: DA sorted by shields. Entertainment rate increased to 20 percent.

Attachments

• tdnut_131_1.JPG
    tdnut_131_1.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 187
  • tdnut_131_2.JPG
    tdnut_131_2.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 212
  • tdnut_131_3.JPG
    tdnut_131_3.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 202
I have prepared the following letter to be sent to MIA. Before it is sent i want to know if everyone is happy with it.
To Feaurius III and the MIA government,

Firstly thank you for your response to our offer. It was open and candid so I will endeavour do the same in addressing it.

You say your government were hoping for something more substantial then a formal non-aggression agreement, in particular I believe you alluded to the prospect of a technological partnership. Our offer is the maximum we can give at this current time, to give more would be contrary to our current international agreements we have in place. Therefore our current offer stands at a 40 turn non-aggression agreement.

That you bring up Winston Churchill’s quote is both interesting and amusing given the irony, for it has been MIA not Doughnutia that has been feeding the crocodile. In fact the current predicament we fact is in large part due to your governments actions, not ours. I can almost here you asking “How!?” so I will point it out to you.

Cast your minds back about 40 odd turns. We had just crushed TNT’s offensive army and had launched a counter attack. At around the same time KISS informed you that they were not going to renew their non-aggression treaty with you. Your reaction was to dramatically increase your military to the point where it surpassed KISSes and secondly you did a dubious tech trade with TNT (I say dubious given the extreme asymmetry in TNT’s favour). This was successful in bring KISS back to the table, and you promptly signed a very long extension to the non-aggression treaty.

These actions changed the face of the game, which in turn has led to the current situation developing. We were in a winning position against TNT, while we were equally behind in terms of technology, economy and expansion compared to KISS and yourself, Militarily we had them on the run. Their offensive was a complete disaster, they barely left the jungle and they lost 13 units to our 3. We had just gone on the counter offensive when your tech deal with TNT went through, suddenly changing the balance of the conflict, as they were now level pegging with you on the technology front, leaving us and KISS for that matter behind, however unlike KISS we did not have the luxury of a developed economy and expansion. This technological leap allowed TNT to switch off their science and upgrade spearmen en mass to pikemen, neutralising our offensive advantage. We were able to still take 2 of their cities but their rapid build up of pikes meant we were in for a hard slog, plus we now had the problem of the technological advantage they held, thus we were forced to the peace table as it was our only viable long term option. We then went about trying to narrow the economic and expansion gap to KISS and you, while at the same time we entered a trading agreement with KISS to try to make up the technological gap to TNT and you. All these new agreements suddenly left the door wide open for this current situation to develop. While KISS steamrolls through TNT territory, the only nation capable of stopping them is currently obliged to sit on its hand and do nothing.

We are asking for a non-aggression agreement so we can free some units and salvage some land from TNT before KISS has it all under there control. It may not be as much as you had hoped for but that all we can offer at the moment.

Robi D
Acting Foreign Minister, Doughnutia

Sounds good to me.

MIA is now in a awkward position - whatever they do, KISS and we will be stronger in the future, and allied.
If I was them I would grab a part of TNT while there is something left of it (poor TNT being divided between the three of us like poland in the 18th century :p)

We discovered Theology and sent it to K.I.S.S. Research to Education. I continue the deal 15gpt for spices to K.I.S.S.

FP in 10 turns. The Pyramids? in 11 turns.

We are going to declare war on TNT in turn 135. Who does want to draft the DOW letter?

screenshot1 victory status

Attachments

• tdnut_t132.JPG
    tdnut_t132.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 197
I like your reply to MIA. Naval invasions are hard to accomplish against human opponent. The war between K.I.S.S. and TNT has proved that. Secure backyard with this agreement and we can concentrate troops on front against TNT.

The reply has been sent

Dear TNT,

Words cannot describe my happiness on this joyus day. The horns of war have come again, to claim the goats that are rightfully ours. Your disgraceful declaration of war has come back around, and you shall be the ones to regret it. What are your explosives going to do to our superior sugary dough?

Extremely sincerely, Doughnuts

BTW... Nuts and Bolts>Explosives

Feel free to edit this.

EDIT: You can tell I have ADD, can't you...

KISS just killed 7 pikes and a horse. According to them they are pulling pikes up from the south to cover their immortals. Dont know how they know that, might just be creative encouragement for us to join the war. Scoutsout didnt know we were sending back the 15 gpt.

coffee: settler ->Aqueduct

Our MWs are gathering near TNT's southern border. I'll add 3 upgraded swords to the stack. BTW. Can we dow and on same turn capture a town? I ask this because target civ has not change to disband closest towns.

screenshot1 Domestic.
screenshot2 Military.
screenshot3 Demographics.

Attachments

• tdnut_t133_2.JPG
    tdnut_t133_2.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 227
  • tdnut_t133_1.JPG
    tdnut_t133_1.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 182
  • tdnut_t133_3.JPG
    tdnut_t133_3.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 227
Our MW's should be able to reach the two southern ones in a turn (split into two groups, but the third one will need 2 turns to get to

Response from MIA to our letter: -

To Robi_D and your fellow Doughnutians.

Sorry about the delay in responding, we are experiencing some unusual glitches with the recent saves
... Do you receive our turn save as a zip?

Anyway, to business.

Thank you very much for your reply to our recent communications, you have gained much respect by being so honest and frank.

We are eager to have a non-aggression pact with you – but we must make it perfectly clear that we see KISS as a major threat that is quickly advancing on a "domination" victory in this world. If you attack TNT to "salvage some land" there is no question that this will be a MAJOR boost to KISS' conquest ambitions. An action against TNT will tip the balance of power to an unacceptable level, therefore any treaty between our civilizations will have to include a clause that prevents you from aiding KISS in this manner.

However, we're more than happy to see you expanding into the "Sacred Jungle" and claim "TNT land" in a less aggressive manner. Perhaps you could even sign a peace deal with TNT that specifically grants you large portions of the Jungle?

As mentioned in the previous correspondence, we remain open to including some generous technology trading options to our non-aggression treaty with you – but you'll have to suggest the format for this, as we don't know the details of your current arrangement with KISS.

Also, please know, we remain open to any thoughts and ideas you may have regarding the aggressive KISS action and will be happy to discuss in confidence any concerns you may have.

We trust that you will honour the confidence of our recent correspondence and not broadcast our concerns to the world. Remember that you have a potential ally in us, one you would find generous and useful.

Regards

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Offices

PS. I must say that you had an 'interesting' bent on the past but this is not the time to present our side of the story. I would be happy to discuss our point of view on the subject if you so wish in AIM. That way you will can at least have MIA's perspective which may alter or at least fill in some gaps from your view of history. I say this from personal experience as my German heritage allowed access to first hand accounts from people actually living through the WWII experience.

They can't guarantee peace if we declare war on TNT, should we delay declaring on TNT a few turns in order to beef up our land and naval defenses in the SW corner of our lands?

KISS will be required to go to war with them per our treaty should MIA declare. Then MIA will be more concerned about their home front. Tell MIA they will be warring with both of us should they dare to declare on us. Screw em. I think they will remain neutral unless they have no choice due to some treaty. They chose poorly on the friend part. Remember back in the day when we could have been lifelong friende? They were the first team we found and they rebuffed our offers.

KISS wants to coordinate attack somehow, they want to talk to Robi too. Tonight or tomorrow. I told them we were interested in attacking very soon. They are going to go for Dancing Banana I believe with a stack and pull more troops from TNT from TNT's south.

I agree. Tell MIA that K.I.S.S. must and will declare war on MIA due our agreement if they interrupt our war plans against TNT. I think everybody remembers the Quick and the Death alliances. This brings interesting question, what kind of punishment K.I.S.S. will get from admins if they broke non-aggression pact with MIA.

Emp. Killyouall said:
Dear TNT,

Words cannot describe my happiness on this joyus day. The horns of war have come again, to claim the goats that are rightfully ours. Your disgraceful declaration of war has come back around, and you shall be the ones to regret it. What are your explosives going to do to our superior sugary dough?

BTW... Nuts and Bolts>Explosives

The whole of Doughnutia throughout the world is uniting to declare an economic and militaristic war on TNT. The appearance of the Mausoleum of Mausollos as the symbol of the TNT has revived the old war axe to new life. Millions doughnuts scattered over the entire world are tight to each other as if one man, in order to declare war against the TNT persecutors.

Words cannot describe my happiness on this cheerful day. The horns of war have come again, to claim the goats that are rightfully ours. Your disgraceful declaration of war has come back around, and you shall be the ones to regret it. What are your explosives going to do to our superior sugary dough?

I've just had a chat with Whomp and Scoutsout. There are two main points, first they will begin another push in 3 turns, followed by an attack on a second flank about 2 turns after that. They would like us to be ready to attack the turn after that. I think we will have enough troops in the area to take on the 2 cities on the edge of the jungle. In the mean time we need to keep tnt thinking about the possibility of a peace treaty.

The second thing is, KISS will send us 52g to establish an embassy with tnt. In return they want us to share all the information we get on Dancing banana with them. They should be sending the money either this turn or next.

Edit- scoutsout sent a pm asking how much it would cost for the embassy, but i already checked it out while we were in the chat and told him its 52g

+ c h l

(copy to grahamiam, our current turnplayer)

President Kuningas,

Thank you for passing that along. I am sending a copy of this note to our current turnplayer as a reminder. We look forward to the collaborating with Team Doughnut in the upcoming campaigns.

Should we meet in Semtex, we think it would be great if you bring the doughnuts, and we'll bring the coffee. Otherwise, the last army to Dancing Banana buys the beer.

Warmest regards,
scoutsout

P.S. Please pass along my best regards to killercane and Robi D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuningas
I forgot to check. Robi said it is 52g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutsout
(copy to Robi D and Whomp)

Kuningas,

What would it cost for you to investigate Dancing Banana?

Best regards,
scout

I have made a few investigations. Should we declare on TNT immediately?
In next turn they will have two more pikes in jungle.

Establish an embassy in TNT for 52g.
Investigate Torusopolis for 23g.
Investigate Fruitbomb for 25g.

Attachments

• tdut_dancing_banana.JPG
    tdut_dancing_banana.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 193
  • tdut_fruitbomb.JPG
    tdut_fruitbomb.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 219
  • tdut_torusopolis.JPG
    tdut_torusopolis.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 197
We have the troops in position and we can nail both the cities at the edge of the jungle. I say go for it, a couple turns ain't going to make to much difference.

Edit- Maybe you can send them this message

Dear TNT
Roses are red
Violets are blue
We are declering war
to destroy you.

Top Bottom