Turns 131-140

I just had a look at the save, the fact that TNT haven't razed Fort Incendiary(i think thats the name) means they have probably secured it with 4 or 5 pikes. I would suggest to bring up the swordsman to block the road and send the MW's and pike NW next to the fort, then on the next turn head for vbruanopolis to see how well that's defended:evil:. My guess is they wont be able to defend both in numbers.

Screenshot1:
TNT did not abandon Fort Incendia in last turn. Likely TNT have a couple of Pikeman fortifield in there. I sent more units and now SOD contains 8 MW, 1 Sword, 1 Pikeman.

Screenshot2:
DA. Education in 2 turns.

Screenshot3:
Demographics. Steady 3rd place without FP.

Attachments

• tdnut_t137_1.jpg
    tdnut_t137_1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 214
  • tdnut_t137_2.jpg
    tdnut_t137_2.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 263
  • tdnut_t137_3.jpg
    tdnut_t137_3.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 230
Robi D said:
I just had a look at the save, the fact that TNT haven't razed Fort Incendiary(i think thats the name) means they have probably secured it with 4 or 5 pikes. I would suggest to bring up the swordsman to block the road and send the MW's and pike NW next to the fort, then on the next turn head for vbruanopolis to see how well that's defended:evil:. My guess is they wont be able to defend both in numbers.

I played the save and didn't saw that :(
Should we attack on next turn?

Like i said i would leave a unit or 2 to guard the road and go past Fort Incendia and attack vbraunopolis. I doubt they would expect that.

Screenshot1:
Overview. Bavarian Kreme founded.

Screenshot2:
We have an average military compared to TNT.

Screenshot3:
DA. Luxury rate up 10%. War weariness can hit us anytime.

Attachments

• tdnut_t138_1.JPG
    tdnut_t138_1.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 205
  • tdnut_t138_2.JPG
    tdnut_t138_2.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 213
  • tdnut_t138_3.JPG
    tdnut_t138_3.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 219
After talking with the KISS boys, i sent MIA an offer to get them gunpowder and help them get to ToG quickly. I didn't go into big details, just wanted to see if they were interested. This is there response

Dear Robi_D

Thank you for your interesting proposal.

To answer your question, yes we are indeed interested in Gunpowder.

The swiftness that you can supply this knowledge is most unexpected as we were under the impression that you were currently under an obligation to supply Education to KISS.

So we would like to know the following;

1. Do you still require Education?
2. Is it KISS that are researching Gunpowder at the moment? If so is there no restriction of trading on this technology to us?
3. What would you want for Gunpowder?
4. What is your current status with KISS?

Regarding the Newton's Observatory, we have in fact been discussing it in general terms along with all possibilities to achieve our Golden Age, at this stage it remains an option to consider into the future.

As mentioned we are very interested in forming an alliance, of which research would certainly play an important. We still believe that we could achieve our mutual ends swifter with us utilizing our Scientific trait and you using your Commercial benefit. However we are open to discuss any ideas you may have on this.

One thing that we would require an answer to is the stipulation that any type of arrangement we enter into would have to be totally exclusive to KISS.

We have sent an observer Galley into the war zone and can inform you that KISS are maintaining their pressure on TNT and will most likely be taking an important city soon. A city that if it falls, will probably irrevocably change the game and will ensure that TNT will be but a footnote in the history books.

Sincerely

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Offices.

I sent them this quick reply

To answer your questions quickly,

Yes it is KISS that is researching Gunpowder and yes we still need to give them Education, but they are in need of some luxuries and would like us to supply them some of our newly acquired ones.

As for not passing it on to you guys
1. This deal is outside of the treaty and
2. They don't have to know we traded it to you do they

If this interest you and you don't mind putting one over KISS we can talk about it in more details soon (i'm in a bit of a rush this morning)

Robi D

Screenshot1:
K.I.S.S. sent Gunpowder.

Screenshot2:
I send Education to K.I.S.S.

Screenshot3:
Battle arena. Vbraunopolis is currently empty, if TNT send Pikes to there we can attack Fort Incendiary.

Screenshot4:
DA. The Pyramids is built in 4 turns :goodjob: I hope :)

Attachments

• tdnut_t139_2.JPG
    tdnut_t139_2.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 224
  • tdnut_t139_1.JPG
    tdnut_t139_1.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 247
  • tdnut_t139_3.JPG
    tdnut_t139_3.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 199
  • tdnut_t139_4.JPG
    tdnut_t139_4.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 239
Go old TNT, you can always rely on them to do the most obvious thing:lol:
The pikes can't reach from Fort Incendry, its more than 3 tiles travel so bye bye vbraunopolis:evil: .

If they raze it still pillage the roads that way their silks wont be connected.:cool:

Also don't research anything for a few turns, i think we can get MIA to do some work for us.

If they raze it still pillage the roads that way their silks wont be connected.
You mean OUR silks. Perhaps we should make the silk city a priority with one of our mounted warrior squads.

If we wanted to be really dastardly (and why not, they were in the beginning!) we could offer them peace for the 3 cities below dancing banana and the silk city and redeclare. Even just the silk city.

Just had a look at the save for turn 140.

Vbraunopolis is still unguarded and still standing, TNT did move a pike north of the group.

My instinct is that they are trying to lure us to take all our troops to vbraunopolis, why, because i bet the city north out our current position is lightly guarded, so use 1 MW to capture vbraun, then decide whether to keep it or sell things and abandon, but with the rest of the group go around the pike and head north.

I would bet my house that this is the case, trust me:D

Probably most of their inner cities are unguarded.
What about splitting our MW-stack and threat more cities than they can ever hope to reinforce?

screenshot1:
3 unguarded cities including capital. Didn't attack any TNT units on this turn.

screenshot2:
Overview.

200AD year of retire for President Kuningas. I know Killercane will do good work towards inevitable Doughnut victory...

Attachments

• tdnut_t140_1.JPG
    tdnut_t140_1.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 226
  • tdnut_t140_2.JPG
    tdnut_t140_2.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 299
Top Bottom