Never Again: Settler ->Settler
Hot Doughnuts: Worker ->worker

Founded Jelly Filled ->worker
Founded Chocolate Frosted ->worker

The Pyramids is build in 8 turns.
FP is build in 7 turns.

Cash rush Pikeman in Maple Frosted.

(Screenshot 1)
I have blocked tiles with units in eastern shoreline. That prevents and delays MIA's possible landings.
I didn't find a notation in the rule set. Although it is a bit exploitative.

(screenshot 2)
The war is declared on TNT. Won two battles (2-0).

Battle log:
Torusopolis:
MW (5/5) vs Pikeman (3/3). MW Wins, MW (1/5) no MGL.
Torusopolis captured.
Fruitbomb:
MW (4/4) vs Pikeman (3/3). MW Wins, MW (5/5) Promoted to elite.
Fruitbomb captured.

(screenshot 3)
DA

Attachments

• tdnut_t135_1.JPG
    tdnut_t135_1.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 209
  • tdnut_t135_2.JPG
    tdnut_t135_2.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 212
  • tdnut_t135_3.JPG
    tdnut_t135_3.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 225
Great work:goodjob:
Its enough to make an old general proud:)

Just on the coast guard, just check with the admins, because i recall early in the game about agreeing that it is allowed as long as its a military unit, but i'm not sure.

Robi D said:
Great work:goodjob:
Its enough to make an old general proud:)

Just on the coast guard, just check with the admins, because i recall early in the game about agreeing that it is allowed as long as its a military unit, but i'm not sure.

Thanks.

blunder, then I consumed several worker turns.

Should we send a bunch of military units to the western shoreline?

Very nice work. TNT is cooked. How soon can we acquire the silk city?

Rik Meleet said:
lurker's comment: Workers on a coast will not stop a human from landing. The AI is stupid enough to consider a worker-occupied tile as unlandable. Humans will simply think: "Free worker" :)

Does that apply to towns as well?

EDIT: I mean empty towns.

Kuningas said:
Does that apply to towns as well?

EDIT: I mean empty towns.

No, it doesn't (that would require Marines (or Bezerkers)).

If we need to build a few more boats, that way we have a chance to get them before they reach us.

Also killercane and myself had a chat with KISS this morning (my time). We are going to try to get MIA to do some tech swaps with us by pretending not to have a agreement with KISS anymore. The idea is to get MIA reseaching towards ToG while we do the rest of the top half and KISS continues with the rest of the bottom. We will give MIA tech in return between us and KISS but nothing beyond gunpowder. Don't know if it will work but i give it a try. I will sent MIA a letter discussing the possiblity of tech trade over the weekend.

Edit - BTW kuningas how did you end up breaking the news to TNT that we were attacking them?

Poor TNT.
I can really understand donsigs frustration.
First they get abused so badly by the RNG in the war vs us, then they get mauled by KISS and now it`s us again - capturing two cities one turn before they would have gotten another defender, and with some luck again.

On the other hand, they really deserved it...

Zorn said:
Poor TNT.
I can really understand donsigs frustration.
First they get abused so badly by the RNG in the war vs us, then they get mauled by KISS and now it`s us again - capturing two cities one turn before they would have gotten another defender, and with some luck again.

On the other hand, they really deserved it...
lurker's comment: That's what happens when the warpath is chosen during the expansion phase against humans.

Robi D said:
Edit - BTW kuningas how did you end up breaking the news to TNT that we were attacking them?

I sent the message you proposed here. It's still in our email account.

Donsig retires :evil:

Kuningas said:
I sent the message you proposed here. It's still in our email account.

Donsig retires :evil:
:lol: I only said it as a joke, but thats ok anyway
Would have loved to see the look on donsigs face when he got the message:lol:

I have sent this lettter away to MIA to see if it's possible to do any trades.

Fe3333au and the MIA government

Firstly i would like to bring up the issue of TNT.As you will discover when you get the save (eventually) that we have gone to war with them. Our government understands your concerns about these actions and your preference for more peaceful expansion into the north of our continent. However our intelligence has told us that this would not be a good option if we are to stop the KISS forces claiming a majority of TNT lands for themselves. We are confident that our actions will limit KISS to the north east corner where they now are.

The other issue we would like to discuss with you is the trading of technology. Our agreement with KISS on this matter will be ending within the next 10 turns and wont be renewed. We are therefore happy to discuss any technological trade possibilities with you, whether it be a one off swap or a coordinated approach to research. Also our newly aquired lands will open up the possiblity to further resource trading oppertuninties.

Robi D,
Acting Foreign Minister

MIA's reply

Dear RobiD and all Doughnutians,

Thank you for you letter and following chat.
We would like to officially express our dismay that you have found it necessary to attack TNT. We are still worried this will ultimately aid KISS in their domination quest… but all of MIA's decisions haven’t exactly been popular with you either. So I suppose we’re even! ;)
From the save, it appears your opening attack was quite a success. Well done.
We urge you to make peace – if you can broker a deal with the Iron-heads.

Now let us talk of the future.
We are very interested in building a closer alliance with you – based on peace and trade.

Peace:
We are envisioning something along the lines of, say, a 40 turn guaranteed-peace deal that extends indefinitely past the 40th turn with a 10-turn cancellation notice clause. (ie - Cancellation notice can't be given before 40 turns in.) But we are open to whatever you would like to suggest!
Combined with this peace deal we would also like to make a tech-swapping arrangement…

Trade:
We already have Education – as you are probably aware - and just acquired Invention. We also expect to be done with researching gunpowder in the next 10 turns.
Based on our culture graphs, it appears that MIA is likely to be a quicker researcher. It may be in both teams' best interest to enter a tech buying/selling agreement instead of tech trading. Instead of you spending money researching 1 tech and trading it for 1 additional tech, we may be able to sell you techs for significantly less than 50% of their cost so you save money. You could just build marketplaces (which you will certainly want anyway) and thus not need to spend precious shields on a lot of libraries. We would be able to deficit research to ensure that together, we will pull far ahead of KISS.

Not only would you be free to focus on northward expansion, but you would also be free to maximize use of your Commercial trait, while MIA leans on our Scientific trait to research for both teams.

In order for this type of arrangement to work for MIA, we would have to agree to a "no tech trade with KISS" clause where neither MIA or Dnuts would buy, sell, or trade tech with KISS for the duration of the treaty and a predetermined number of turns after the treaty has expired. This will add security for both teams that after the treaty has ended, the other team doesn't give KISS all techs in return for a surprise attack. This would also protect you from having to worry about MIA selling the same tech to both you and KISS.

Also – obviously - we'll have agree on a "reasonable price" for techs. And by "reasonable price," we mean something very generous like: 500 gold for Gunpowder - worth 1,440 beakers – with flexible payment options.

Cooperation:
We’re eager to hear what you think of combining a tech deal with a peace treaty – and what terms both deals should have. Please let us know your thoughts on both of these items, and we will work on drawing up a formal treaty.
Think about what we're offering, and examine the costs. We are always willing to cooperate and compromise with a partner; if we don't both benefit, then neither of us does.

These are dark days in which the spectre of KISS domination hangs over the whole world. We're sure you are even more aware of this, now that you share your continent with an expanding KISS settlement and growing KISS army.
The Doughnuts and the MIA must look to each other in brotherhood to stand against the gathering dark.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your brothers across the sea,
MIA

Are we allowed to break our KISS treaty?

Emp. Killyouall said:
Are we allowed to break our KISS treaty?

Were faking breaking up our treaty with KISS so we can both get MIA to do some research for us

Battle log:
Spoiler :

MW (4/4) vs Pike (3/3). MW dies, Pike (1/3).
Sword (3/3) vs Pike (1/3). Sword wins (3/3).

I moved Pikeman and 5 MWs next to Fort town. Do we need more units to attack Fort town? Did TNT send reinforcements from north?

Attachments

• tdnut_t136_1.JPG
    tdnut_t136_1.JPG
    244.2 KB · Views: 217
  • tdnut_t136_2.JPG
    tdnut_t136_2.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 257
Robi D said:
Were faking breaking up our treaty with KISS so we can both get MIA to do some research for us

My thoughts, tell MIA that we have agreed with K.I.S.S. to trade Gunpowder for Education and we can't back that deal. This will give us a bit time. After that we continue our own research and buy techs from MIA. Let's hope MIA won't found out treachery and they sell us Banking/Astronomy.

40 turn peace part on treaty is good. We should take that since I doubt we can do a successful military landing on other continent. May be we can do that but not until TNT is destroyed.

Top Bottom