Turns Left Display Alternate

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Playing around and made a minor change to the turns left display. Will only be around a maximum of 20 turns in the game, but a change is a change and I like change.

Attachments

• turns left pict.jpg
    turns left pict.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 3,115
Grim Reaper would be cool or some kind of wraith or ghost. Or both. I like this idea, though I never play with timed games either and never knew there was a count down timer.

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Never played with it- where can i find it in the folders to know what the actual one is like?

C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Art\interface

I am surprised you haven't seen this come up when your retirement is announced. If you play with all victory conditions on, you may not see it because another victory condition will likely occur before 2030. I like to play alot of my games Conquest Victory only so I see this often especially on the larger maps.

It doesn't show up for Vanilla or PTW, only C3C.

Cheers !!!- I often look through these- sometimes (such as right now) I find interesting new variants to add or adapt (the horses and the cattle I made last year some time- but the idea with the on-map extra icons going with them are an interesting tweak). The tires are also quite good!

Pounder said:
It is my own compilation of my favourites, I didn't make any of them I just add the little coins and shields and happy faces. I leave them in the bottom corner.

You will recognize many of them from other contributors.
Why do you have 2 types of Oasis on there?
If you don't mind me asking.

Top Bottom