Two minor suggestions - Agreement Recommendations and Processes-Use Notification

Stringer1313

Emperor
I have two small suggestions I hope they incorporate.

First, from the let's plays it seems like the Agreement Recommendations window/text message pops up very frequently. It seems kind of annoying especially given how many possible agreements there are. I hope there's an option to turn those off, maybe after you get the first one, or at least make them much less frequent.

Second, one reason I've always avoided using Processes is frankly, b/c I'm lazy, and after switching them on, I always forget to switch them off. I hate having to remind myself to consider whether to switch those off, for example, if a new building becomes available. It would be nice if you got a pop-up reminding you that your process has been happening for X turns, or perhaps a pop-up telling you that a new building is available if you want to switch it off.

First, from the let's plays it seems like the Agreement Recommendations window/text message pops up very frequently. It seems kind of annoying especially given how many possible agreements there are. I hope there's an option to turn those off, maybe after you get the first one, or at least make them much less frequent.

I am fairly sure that the agreement reminders are simply a function of having the AI advisor turned on. So, yes, if you turn off the advisor, the agreement reminders won't show.

Moderator Action: Moved to Ideas & Suggestions

Top Bottom