Two random questions about game

AndarielHalo

Prince
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but shut up and answer me anyway please :blush:

1) Why won't my faction name change after a certain point? I've been "Kingdom of Assyria" since the Medieval Era, and my government is a Democratic Republic with a President at the head. And now I'm still "Kingdom of Aztec" even with a Democracy with a Senate at head.

2) What the hell is this Population 700 (or whatever number) reaching the Domination limit? It tells me this every turn, and it affects my gameplay not at all.

2) Domination Victory is based on population and land area owned, so when one of these limits is nearly reached or exceeded you get these messages. You can disable them if you want to in the CRTL-Alt-O menu.

So if this means I am at the limit for victory, why does it display in pale red, as though it's a bad thing?

And does it mean I could end the game here for the victory and extra points?

So if this means I am at the limit for victory, why does it display in pale red, as though it's a bad thing?

And does it mean I could end the game here for the victory and extra points?

I think it is red to take your attention. :D It seems to work.
You need also the required amount of land to get the domination victory.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but shut up and answer me anyway please :blush:

1) Why won't my faction name change after a certain point? I've been "Kingdom of Assyria" since the Medieval Era, and my government is a Democratic Republic with a President at the head. And now I'm still "Kingdom of Aztec" even with a Democracy with a Senate at head.

2) What the hell is this Population 700 (or whatever number) reaching the Domination limit? It tells me this every turn, and it affects my gameplay not at all.

1.) Really? It should be changing.

2.) I hate that alert too. You can turn it off in the BUG panel.

Top Bottom