UD Problem (Especially Holy Site, Industrial and Harbor)

FurionHuang

Warlord
Hi Folks,

Just recently me and my buddies discovered that if we create UD replacements that already exists (for example new Holy Site UD vs. Lavra), the "DistrictReplaces" table will make buildings that prereq such type of district unable to build in official UD (Lavra in Holy Site's case).
Also, if we try to replace Lavra instead of Holy Site in "DistrictReplaces" and exclude Holy Site for the new Civ, Lavra is able to build Shrine, Temple, etc fine, but the new UD couldn't. I guess similarly city-state will not understand that either new UD or Lavra are actually Holy Site and players will not be able to finish quests.
In theory the "DistrictReplaces" should be trait specific but somehow global in game play now. Not sure if this is an "Official" mistake or intentional. Also not sure if anyone has a work around, or we should actually wait until next DLC to see if this got fixed. (If 2K/Firaxis decides to create more UDs they should resolve this!) For now, just FYI.

Cheers,

The issue has already been reported directly to Firaxis.

Sukritact and Leugi discovered it with their mods that use unique replacement districts for their civs. We can only hope this issue made it to the top of the list of needed fixes to be released with the next patch. The issue applies to any district-type when there are more than one replacement district-type for the "standard" district.

The issue has already been reported directly to Firaxis.

Sukritact and Leugi discovered it with their mods that use unique replacement districts for their civs. We can only hope this issue made it to the top of the list of needed fixes to be released with the next patch. The issue applies to any district-type when there are more than one replacement district-type for the "standard" district.
Yep, we thought about hundreds different ways but figured it should be Firaxis who fixes it.
Mean while, poor Russia (England, Greece and Germany)

Top Bottom