(Udpated) Unit List?

odintheking

Lighting the way...
Well, I saw Goldy's lists in the Discussion thread, but we need a more up-to-date list. If someone will post one, I can link to all the units already done. It will really help us get organized.

I use Poser and I have Bryce, which I plan on cracking out anytime now. But that Defiler is beyond my skill... it has no skeleton or textures. And I can't do either unfortunately...

I've only made the lists for the Orks, and started looking at UUs for Chaos and the Eldar

Spoiler Chaos :
The obvious Chaos UUs are Berserkers, Plague Marines, Thousand Sons and Noise Marines replacing Chaos Space Marines for the World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children respectively.

other obvious ones are bloodletters/bloodthirsters, plaguebearer/unclean one, horror/lord of change, and daemonette/keeper or secrets for the lesser/greater daemon combos for the World Eaters, Death Guard, Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children respectively

i was also thinking of giving the worldeaters and thousand sons flesh hounds and screamers, and a sorceror to the thousand sons instead of either a chaos librarian or chaos lord

Spoiler Eldar :
for the eldar there are several unit types that Gold didnt include in the "vanilla" unit line: Fire Dragons, Warp Spiders and Shining Spears for some. i have given Iyanden the wraithguard instead of striking scorpions at the elite infantry slot, runeseers instead of farseers to biel-tan, and black guardians replace guardians for Ulthwe.

Top Bottom