1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

UI issues

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by Ashmantious, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Ashmantious

Ashmantious Chieftain

I had an older 2013 desktop Mac that died the first week of June. I replaced it with a MacBook Pro and just downloaded Steam and Civ VI. I started up a new game and I noticed a couple of issues. The city labels are missing. If I click on a city, I can't close the city info interface that pops up on the left hand side of the screen. The Mini-map ui seems wonky as it doesn't map what my explorers have uncovered and I can't toggle off the hex grid and yield icons. I wonder if this is me forgetting how to set up these items or if it is a bigger issue because of the recent patch. Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated.