Ultimate Wishlist for Civ6 Natural Wonders

I would like to note that Preikestolen is already in the game. It appears on Lysefjord's ingame model and is mentioned in its Civilopedia entry.

@Guandao

Here are a few:

Well, I can't add Kalachi, sleeping city or Twin Village, for obvious reasons....:p

I would like to note that Preikestolen is already in the game. It appears on Lysefjord's ingame model and is mentioned in its Civilopedia entry.

Thanks for letting me know that! :goodjob:
I didn't have to remove Ik-Kil from the wishlist, because I didn't add it and no one suggested it here.

@Guandao

How about Sarlacc's Pit in British Columbia? It's only discovered in 2018!

Sarlacc's Pit is definitely copyrighted by Disney , so it has to be called by whatever official name they give it.

I'd like to see Devil's Tower (Bear Lodge Butte). At the end of industrial or beginning of modern era (Economics, Flight, Natural History?), a spaceship crash can be found on top of the mountain.
Adjacent tiles will then give a huge science bonus (6 bulbs?) plus 100% towards Space Port and Space Projects. AI players will curiously seek to settle near this NW starting from ancient times, so don't think pre-settling here will be easy.

@Guandao

How about the Humongous Fungus in Oregon? It's considered the world's largest single organism by coverage. Not just that, but Teddy himself declared the forest it is in national property.

Since you listed the Great Pacific Garbage Patch as a "natural" wonder, then Cheltenham Badlands near the centre of the Ontario Peninsula can be a "natural" wonder as well. Cheltenham Badlands is one of the few "deserts" in Ontario.

Finally, please remove Mount Vesuvius and Chocolate Hills from the list, as they have been added in Gathering Storm. Do the same for the other natural wonders that are added in Gathering Storm.

Last edited:
Grand Canyon seems like a no-brainer to me. I'm surprised we've gone through 2 games (with 2 exps each) and it still hasn't shown up.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing canyons as a feature of the terrain in general. They were in Beyond Earth, but not in 5 or 6.

I know it's already on the list, but I love the idea of adding the Chicxulub Crater. If you scaled it accurately, it would be massive, several tiles wide, and I imagine, quite intimidating. It could provide a Eureka for Natural History, too.

Top Bottom