• Robi_D

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BCLG100

Music Master
Again with the DP we need one so may as well poll it so we have a final decision. ive seen 4 options from the thread

ybbor
BCLG100
Robi_D
Robboo

24 hour lifespan on this one as we need it finished by the end of the weekend, 48 hour lifespan ill act as UN rep if we need one until the poll has finished and then be happy to pass over/not pass over if need be :)

OK so I guess this means I am the UN rep. If their any fomality or should I just start assuming my duties. As UN Rep I will start a poll for the government position within our Team so as to keep it fair, since I am the only one elected so far.

Any objections.....

Oh and thanks to the 4 that voted for me..those 3 that didnt..I will be keeping my eye on you.

/only joking...I promise I wont take any kickbacks in the Oil for food program.

robboo said:
OK so I guess this means I am the UN rep. If their any fomality or should I just start assuming my duties. As UN Rep I will start a poll for the government position within our Team so as to keep it fair, since I am the only one elected so far.

Any objections.....

Oh and thanks to the 4 that voted for me..those 3 that didnt..I will be keeping my eye on you.

/only joking...I promise I wont take any kickbacks in the Oil for food program.

No formalities, just straight to work for you :lol:
Have fun

Edit- You might want to announce it in the forum that you will be the UN rep

Good...lets get this show on the road.

I am highly organized and sorta used to controling wild animals errr I mean kids. I have 2 kids of my own and I am the youth group director of highly energentic teenagers. Despite being an old fart..I act like I am in my teens much to the dismay of my wife.

just did when I voted in the PBEM vs Pitboss poll.

Top Bottom