Unique Feature Questions

Seventh Star

Chieftain
Which dragon's bones make up the feature and which make up the Bone Palace?

If acheron can revive from bones, could the feature or place do so?

Generic dragons?

".....Once I set the sea alight[NEWLINE]with a single fiery breath[NEWLINE]Once i was so mighty[NEWLINE]that i thought my name was death[NEWLINE]Sing out loud until you're heard[NEWLINE]the song of melancholy bliss,[NEWLINE]For the mighty and the middling[NEWLINE]all shall come to this....[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]- Inscription left by the Dragons Bones"

"Legend says that a dragon was found so deep in slumber that his scales, teeth and horns were removed without him waking. More and more daring hunters stripped pieces from the dragon until he died, still locked within his dreams. The flesh was stripped and eaten, the hide cured and turned into armor. When only the bones were left, a Doviello warlord made it into his palace.[PARAGRAPH:1]Over the following centuries, marble towers, battlements, and fortifications were added to the palace until the original bones were completly hidden by the new construction, if they ever really existed. Those convinced of the legend say that the dragon's spirit still sleeps and that he will one day awake, most likely to destroy those that are living within his bones."

Top Bottom