1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit actions not available

Discussion in 'CivBE - Tech Support' started by hugojackson18, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hugojackson18

hugojackson18 Warlord

Hi, I just loaded a save game for the first time, and now the Unit's actions panel is gone. On the left hand side. I've got a few mods activated but it was perfect before. Anyone knows why this happened and how can I fix it? Thanks!

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

I don't have any mods installed in CivBE, but it probably works the same as in Civ5: When loading a save file that uses a mod, you have to load the mod first (by going through the MODS option from the main menu), then load the save file. Are you doing that?

3. OneRedBlock

OneRedBlock Chieftain

I have the same issue, and whereas I cannot confirm it for OP, I can confirm that I am loading the mod first. I then started a new game and could not control the units either, despite not having loaded a save for that particular game.

4. hugojackson18

hugojackson18 Warlord

Yes I'm doing that. I've tried with a fresh new game without mods and the menu was back. I tried unloading one of the mod and it fixed the problem, so I guess it's this mod, but it's a bit weird

5. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Please contact the mod author or post in the mod's thread to report the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.