1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Dekrznator, Sep 12, 2019 at 4:18 AM.

1. Dekrznator

Dekrznator Chieftain

My galley arrived in Plymouth and i used its available promotion to heal it while in city and by doing so I naturally lost movement with it...When i pressed end turn city produced another galley and barbs sailed in front of the city during their turn.
    And now i can't attack barb ship with any of mine and I can't end turn bcos my galley has not played.
    Same situation happened in few other games when i send my unit to disembark and they do it on top of some other unit and the game stucks with stacked units and me being unable to end turn.

Attached Files:

2. Stylianos

Stylianos Chieftain

I think this is intended. If you have 2 units in the city you can't attack, you have to move one outside of the city and then you can attack. In situations like this (where you can't move) you can press shift+enter to force end turn.

Victoria likes this.
  3. Dekrznator

Dekrznator Chieftain

Didnt know that...tywm