Unit Preview: Sacrificial

Unexisted

Nomadic
Nemina,

Sacrificial, draft a citizen or create one (no shield, just one population). Sacrifice him for culture. :)

I was going with the suicide-like sacrifice. How about Harakiri?:jump: :worship:

Default Animation

And because I'm been called the 'Wonder Maker'.
Holy Sacfricial Tribute
Creates one Sacrifial every 20 Turns

cool :)- did you ever finish the work anumations for that amazon worker of yours though?

@tjedge1, thanks.

@Xen, I never commenced an amazon worker. :confused:

When this unit is done do you want me to put it in the next version of our mod Unexisted? Might make a good unit for the Mayans and Azteks to enslave units to, that way, we keep the sacrifice thing to the tribes that actually practiced it....

Originally posted by Unexisted

@Xen, I never commenced an amazon worker. :confused:

sorry, the style of the unit confused me as to who was posting- this style is the exact same style as a different persons units :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

I like the Harakiri sacrifice. What other animations do you plan to make for it?

It's actually Dan from Poser5. But I can modify it.

I plan to make many animations for it, since it's my first and maybe my last unit. :)
Captured. I just have a question for unit makers.
Do I move the camera after ten frames, or do I make separate animations and then join them? :)

Incans also sacrificed humans, although I know mainly of child sacrifices. IIRC,the Pawnee and probably other NA tribes too (notably some Pacific coast tribes) practized human sacrifices. The killing of enemy warriors was not rare many tribal cultures, including the plains. In South America furthermore the Tupinambá and also others, especially in the Amazon region, Carib tribes e.g.

The amount of those sacrifized was very diverse though and no one rivaled the Aztecs with their blood orgies, well, maybe the Teotihuacán culture, but we know too little about them to say.

Originally posted by Unexisted
just have a question for unit makers.
Do I move the camera after ten frames, or do I make separate animations and then join them? :)

Originally posted by Nahuixtelotzin
Incans also sacrificed humans, although I know mainly of child sacrifices. IIRC,the Pawnee and probably other NA tribes too (notably some Pacific coast tribes) practized human sacrifices. The killing of enemy warriors was not rare many tribal cultures, including the plains. In South America furthermore the Tupinambá and also others, especially in the Amazon region, Carib tribes e.g.

The amount of those sacrifized was very diverse though and no one rivaled the Aztecs with their blood orgies, well, maybe the Teotihuacán culture, but we know too little about them to say.

And here I thought that the Incans were nice people, who, aside from conquering like the Roman Empire, didn't do any of that silly human sacrifice crap that the Azteks and Mayans practiced...

@Unexisted
Yeah, sorry it's Don not Mike.. but the idea is the same.. that the face looks like default Poser character.
The way Kinboat works which influenced most Poser unit makers including me, is to make an animation, render (with "Render Movie" options, so that it renders all frames to BMPs in one folder), then rotate the character Body (not camera; that would change the lights) by 45 degress, render.. and so on. Easy and fast, and you need each animation in separate folder anyway, for SBB to assemble the storyboard.

I have two different versions of him.
Depressed (& Going to Die) ***Default, then captured.

Little More Joy. ***Default, then captured

*Size may change due to frame modification. The real one would be better. :)

Top Bottom