Unit Request Thread

Mac, why don't you use Fairline's Semovente? It is almost identical.

Attachments

• Fairline Semovente.png
    Fairline Semovente.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 286
That is a very good match & looks good in game. I would still love to see some Hungarian vehicles (I wondered if Gareth had made any for the Royal Hungarian Army Open General campaign!) but this will do if none materialize. I may try to mod it a little - beef up the howitzer and move the crew compartment forward a little. Thanks!

There you go, McMonkey. I took the liberty of replacing the Swiss m1918 with a German m1916.
The Bulgarian m1936 is similar to the Nazi m1935 but it is deep like the m1916. It is like a cross bewteen the two.

Are you sure they still used peasant opanci in WWII? I am pretty positive they had black boots instead.

P.S. About the Zrinyi, I know but unfortunatelly I also noticed how the sloping of the rear casemate changes. I am obsessive/compulsive enough to get stuck on such minutia. I will do it.

Attachments

• Bulgarians for McMonkey.png
    Bulgarians for McMonkey.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 482
They're perfect Tanelorn. Thanks! I have pictures of Bulgarian infantry in all manner of uniforms, helmets and boots. I might swap the opanci for nice leather boots though! It's great that the MG and Infantry now match!

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the challenge regarding the Zrinyi ;)

Don't bother, I made it. Re-booted version:

Attachments

• Bulgarians for McMonkey2.png
    Bulgarians for McMonkey2.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 466
I'm looking for a modern German anti-air tank; does anyone know if Fairline did a Gepard SPAAG?

Barring that, would someone be willing to do up the Tunguska in Bundeswehr camo?

Top Bottom