Unit Requests(yes another)

King of Camelot

Camelot's King
Could anyone make this unit for me? I would but I don't have time. It is a Viking Longship. I will post some pics. I also have a request for a maceman(for not so smart,' guy with metal spike ball on chain'). This pic is the best and most useful. Just remove the background, flip it a couple of times and you have the base for SW, SE, NW, NE. Here it is:

Sorry attach didn't work. Here it is:

Attachments

• greensea.jpg
    greensea.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 174
Here is another pic:

Attachments

• 0298hale_ship.gif
    0298hale_ship.gif
    29.3 KB · Views: 259
Here is yet another pic:

Attachments

• longship5.gif
    longship5.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 214
Sorry the last one got messed up on upload. Here is the last pic:

Attachments

• longship3.gif
    longship3.gif
    23.8 KB · Views: 149
Actually a mace is different from a ball and chain. A ball and chain is really called a Morning Star, or a flail. A mace is the spiked ball from a ball and chain on a handle, and is used like a club.

Sorry I don't know my history that well(hey, I'm only 13!). Thanks for correcting me.

Here is a pic of multiple flails:

Attachments

• 4626-4624-4632-4630-4628-flails.jpg
    4626-4624-4632-4630-4628-flails.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 109
Kind of off subject but I found this animation while looking for the above pic. You could use this for a new unit if you want. Here it is:

Attachments

• knight.gif
    knight.gif
    14 KB · Views: 122
is it me or is that the Diablo 1 knight with the full plate armor and kings sword of the heavens :) Could prolly do a full diablo rip and turn them into civ characters if you wanted to. I've seen diablo animation floating around too as well as the girl and mage.

Top Bottom