1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit statistics mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Community Enchancement Project' started by The Great Apple, May 19, 2006.

1. The Great Apple

The Great Apple Big Cheese

Is anybody against the incorperation of this mod?

It tracks a unit's achievements and can display stats on any one of your units.

2. SimCutie

SimCutie Chieftain

Agreed except one features:
    New event : tracking all damage done by the units.
    These does not seems to be important event of more general interest. We need to talk more about it.
    The normal combatLogDamage accouns most of damages done.
    Other enhancement of SDK seems to be welcomed.
    I will incopeate SDK part of this MOD into mine.

3. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

If someone thorogly looks at the source code and vouches for it then yes.

Humm just had a look at it, boy he realy should have made a function for that 8 line block of code being repeated a dozen times and all the data is exported to Python rather then stored at the C layer, I dont realy like that from a programing standpoint but I guess it has the advantage of being simpler. A bit of testing to make shure it wont cause any problems and adjustment of the tags to fit our tagging standards and I will support it.