Unit upgrade flow charts (FFH2)

Taliesin42

Chieftain
Hey all! WOW, I have to say this is an absolutely amazing mod - if I didn't have CivIV already, I'd have bought it just for the experience of this mod alone. As it is this is the only thing I play now, thanks to all of you creative geniuses.

I was wondering if there was any way at all that there could be a link - even to a pic stored in a photobucket account or the like - with the flow charts for unit progression since that's so unique in this mod. Such as Adepts and everything they can grow into after experience (it was at level 4 that you could choose the next 'incarnation' of them, yes? Did you have to be in a city to do that?)
A chart of sorts would really be useful for the other units that can develop further as well, such as scouts and the like - I know I've seen a couple of them briefly as loading screens, but I can't find them anywhere else at all. This would prove to be /incredibly/ useful, and I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful for it - and, like me, be likely to simply print it out to have it on hand.

This mod is definitely strategy-guide worthy! Excellent stuff, BRILLIANT, and so much deeper and makes so much more /sense/ with the way it all works than how it was set up in the original game. Congrats on some amazing work, to all who was involved, all who helped, and all who offered advice, ideas, and inspiration. ;D

Sorry if that was a bit confusing and long-winded, but in short:

Does anyone have a chart/picture of the unit progression, from Adept to their promotions, then the promotions each of those ones can advance to (such as Mage, Summoner, etc.)? They were used for some loading screens, so they must be on hand somewhere I'd assume. If they could be even just tossed onto a photobucket/photo sharing account or somewhere online, for people to reference towards easily, that would be incredibly appreciated. Thanks all!

I don't have those nice flow charts although someone should be able to guide you to them in the directory. However, I can give you the basic rundown. All of this should be available in the Civopedia if you load up FfH and select Units.

Build Adept

At 3rd level (10 xp) you can upgrade to...
Mage with Sorcery
or
Conjurer with Summoning

At 6th level a Mage can upgrade into...
Archmage with Strength of Will + Regents

At 6th level a Conjurer can upgrade to...
Summoner with Ethereal Call + Regents

You can only have a limit of 3 each of Summoners and Archmages. One way to get around the Archmage limit is to select Death 3 and turn them into Liches (also limit 3). You then have effectively 6 tier 3 Sorcery units.

Hope this was helpful.

- feydras

Awesome! That's a /great/ Myspace page too, good look, format and content! So cool you were able to assemble so much even just for the photo section, kudos. That, my friend, is exactly what I was looking for as well. ;D

Thanks for the helpful info on levels and where to find further info, too! All info's appreciated, I'll start it up and dive a bit more through the civilopedia. Thought that had more just unit info rather than progression info, but glad it seems otherwise now! ;D

Duh, how do you access this photo album? Most of the links simply send me back to myspace home page :confused:

You click on the user icon picture in the top left of the page, but often that brings up the notice that 'you must be logged in to do that', in which case, just log in and head on back to it and you'll be fine. Hope that helps!

You do know that people without a MySpace account can't see your photos?

Nice as they are, the charts are not complete.

Top Bottom