[Units] Melcher's Colonization Units

Not sure if this thread is checked anymore, but here goes.. I am trying to import the Tupi units from "native units pack3" into BTS. Using the method outlined earlier to remove the SkinPartitions with nifskope (and using vanilla Civ4 kfm files instead of included ones), I have successfully added the warrior, cuirassier, and musketman with no issues. However, when I try to add the knight ("mounted warrior"), the horse appears messed up in game (see attached screenshot). I am by absolutely no means knowledgeable about nifskope, but to me it looks like the horse_tan.dds file is never referenced in the nif, but I have absolutely no idea how to correct the problem. It seems like it would be a quick fix for someone who knows what they're doing, a bit of help anyone? :blush:

Attachments

• tupi knight.jpg
    tupi knight.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 203
Not sure if this thread is checked anymore, but here goes.. I am trying to import the Tupi units from "native units pack3" into BTS. Using the method outlined earlier to remove the SkinPartitions with nifskope (and using vanilla Civ4 kfm files instead of included ones), I have successfully added the warrior, cuirassier, and musketman with no issues. However, when I try to add the knight ("mounted warrior"), the horse appears messed up in game (see attached screenshot). I am by absolutely no means knowledgeable about nifskope, but to me it looks like the horse_tan.dds file is never referenced in the nif, but I have absolutely no idea how to correct the problem. It seems like it would be a quick fix for someone who knows what they're doing, a bit of help anyone? :blush:

Should be rather easy to solve. Looks like the horse uses some kind of shader. Please upload your modified nif here and i will fix this for you.

melcher kürzer;11325674 said:
Should be rather easy to solve. Looks like the horse uses some kind of shader. Please upload your modified nif here and i will fix this for you.

Wow, fast reply! Here is the nif, thank you so much for doing this for me!! :goodjob:

Attachments

• Companion_Cavalry.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 158
melcher kürzer;11325674 said:

Any luck?

melcher kürzer;11338852 said:
Sorry for the delay. Had a lot of work during the week. I will take a look tomorrow.

No problem at all, I definitely understand. :) Thanks again! :goodjob:

melcher kürzer;11341958 said:
Okay, this file should work. Have fun.

Works perfectly. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom