1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Units - Ranged Pillage

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Mod Components' started by whoward69, Sep 3, 2019.

1. whoward69

whoward69 DLL Minion

Late era ranged units can bombard tiles and "pillage" them.

Battleships, Bombers, Artillery and Guided Missiles will "pillage" improvements and routes (for no gold)

Missile Cruisers, Stealth Bombers and Rocket Artillery in addition to "pillaging" the improvement/route also have a chance to destroy the improvement/route if it has already been pillaged.

While this mod is functional, it really serves as a basis for further development as there is no logic for the AI to use these type of attacks, and there are also several unresolved special cases - should it be as easy to pillage a citadel as a fort as a farm?

Mod can be downloaded from my web site, it requires v94 or later of my DLL

vyyt likes this.
  2. Sleep_debt

Sleep_debt Chieftain

Thank you for this mod component of yours, I've found it very useful. However, is there any chance to make this work without DLL?

3. whoward69

whoward69 DLL Minion

It's reliant on new GameEvents added in the DLL, so no.

4. tommytoxen

tommytoxen Warlord

wow nice!! i miss tile bombing from civ 3. so weird i just saw a thread talking about that and i googled to see if someone had made a mod for it yet.

compatible with CP/VP?

vyyt likes this.