Units

AT-AT

CREATER: snafusmith

Info: Fully animatated !

LandSpeeder + GianSpeeder

CREATER: WoodElf (gian skinned by T_KCommanderbly)

Info: None for now

I promise to show more, but not all at once :), some models like the landspeeder will be familier, but not very many of them.

^ thanks! jedi could be skinned for heroes/villians and used for basic jedi/sith units also.

Cloud car, be black sun unit? what do you think?

X-wing obvious use:)

and ill get naboo starfighter on here

Naboo Starfighter + Naboo Security Starfighter

Creater: WoodElf (naboo security Starfighter skinned by Commanderbly)

Info: None

AT-ST

Creater: snafusmith

Info: Fully Animatated!

Nice!
Cloud car, I don't know what we could use it for. I found it and put it out but it didn't have much use except on bespin. Maybe a transport only buildable on gas giant maps?

ya, could be used for alot of things, ill look it up on wookiepedia.

Anyways, heres the two models that i made (my first ones ever:))

Battledroid

Creater: Commanderbly

Droideka (Destroyer Droid)

Sorry, the skinning isnt great especially on battledroid. but other then that i think they look good.

Another *new* set, skinned from the battledroid for more detailed specific reasons.

BattleDroid
Info: (Left to Right) Commander (used for hero units for Confederacy), Marine (used for space assaults as well as water ones), Desert (used for desert planets like Geonosis), Guard (city holding), Elite (Most adv battledroid), Security (Early battledroid).

Anyways, ill be working on a super battledroid next

They're looking very good, but we really need some more artists don't we, other wise this is going to take a stupidly long time and be a stupidly large and time-consuming task for you.

Some vanilla Civ units can be used temporarily while the mod's still in alpha. BTW sorry for not being on, but I won't be back for a while...

Super BattleDroid + Krayt Dragon

Creater: Commanderbly, krayt dragon maker unknown

Info: Krayt Fully animated, and will most likely be in use for barbarian units

and for this mod the hardest part seems to be making the models, thus I will try to acomplish first:)

and for the record, you can suggest units here also, and plz tell me units that are very wanted so i can put them on my list, try to keep it clone wars for now though

We should probably get a list of units first, but meanwhile you should do ones we know are going to be in (like infantry and important heroes). Very nice work BTW!

AT-RT + SandCrawler

Creater: AT-RT made by CommanderBly, Sandcrawler creater snafusmith

Info:SandCrawler will be barbarian and also probably pirate if we ever get that far.

Im having trouble creating a clone trooper seems to be harder then i thought but the vehicles are a whole lot easier so im planning to make a dwarf spider droid and a AT-TE.

Dwarf Spider Droid+TIE Fighter+TIE Interceptor+X-Wing
Creator: All made by Dual except Dwarf Spider Droid by Commanderbly

Info: TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor and Xwing are fully animated

Working on AT-TE and hopefully i can get a Droid Fighter and ARC-170 in also, which will give all civs All purpose Fighter units.

The AT-ST, AT-AT and Sandcrawler were made by me. If the mod gets going (an alpha gets released) let me know - I'll help out with some more units. I usually don't create them for concepts, but a Star Wars mod is worth some investment.

Could you upload the units that aren't in v.65? I got that but I couldn't get v.66A and these units aren't in the current BTS version.

Could you post the download links for all of those

Where are the downloads for all of these?

my computer had problems and i lost all the data including the mod i was working on and the models which really sucks but some of these the ones i didnt make, are on the site, i can probably remake this stuff and more, just not the animation and the skinning is kinda bad

Top Bottom