• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server -- World 3

So I recall reading that mayors could claim land in the multiworld. If this is correct how?

How do you go home from the worlds map?

However gold is much better now, I've found it in groups of 2-10

2-10? Last time I was on I found 22 Gold in my underwater mining colony.

It's underwater because New Maxapolis is positioned on the water and there's no good spots to mine from the surface withough reaching water.

I also found 6 lapiz :)

Extra server RAM would mean less lag, right?

Which would then bring lag back up. :p

We hit the threshold of $90 due to the gracious donations from the community. Server upgrade will happen tonight when I get home from work.

Also, question on the Nether world. I can make it seamless and running on the same server like the planet world. However there is a client side bug that renders the fog blue instead of red. If I host it on my home machine it will keep the redness, although it will still require the old reconnect method.

Any strong preferences?

What is the next cost milestone?

How do you establish an outpost?

I was wondering the same thing. I did build a tower on one of the glowstone spheres, and put a sign on it. Tried to claim area with towny, but failed. Anyway, if I can't claim stuff from there, no biggie. I'll let the greedier chaps have it.

I never noticed red fog in the Nether in the first place, but I vastly prefer the current method of walking through the portal and being transported there instantly, HUGE improvement (thanks!).

Server is going down for about an hour here is what is happening:

Server upgrade! Ram will be upped another 256 MB to a total of 1 Gig of ram.
The new server cluster has 20 virtual servers on it, this will give us more dedicated cpu and hard drive access.

Server restructuring: The actual server program is being moved to a different part of the file system. This will allow me to give trusted individuals secure and limited access to the server, allowing them to conduct maintenance (server reboots, upgrades, and so on) if I am unavailable.

Progress will be updated in OP

I'm also on the mumble voice server as well

No new cost milestone required for the next 3 months. You are more than welcome to contribute now though for the next 3 month period though.

Can you do another ASCII chart showing the milestones and where we are?

PS, please check your inbox

Top Bottom