Urgent: Belgians needed!

Locutus

King of the Collective
If you can't read the below, it doesn't concern you ;)

(To the CFC mods: not sure what your policy is on non-English posts but I'm forwarding an urgent request from 2K Europe, could you please leave this intact for a day? I'll translate when I have more time. Thanks in advance.)

Het Belang Van Limburg is voor de krant van morgen op zoek naar Belgische Civ fans om te interviewen (ik weet het, erg kortaf), is iemand toevallig geinteresseerd hierin? Zo ja, stuur mij even een emailtje vanaf het adres dat ik naar hen kan doorspelen (mijn adres: wouter@weplayicv.com). Laat me even weten waar in Belgie je woont (ze hebben het liefst Limburgers maar andere Vlamingen mag ook en er niet veel tijd om kritisch te zijn) en als mogelijk ook een telefoonnummer waar BvL je kan bereiken, dan speel ik het door (via 2K Europa).

Must... resist... the urge... To post trolling remarks about the difference between flemish and Belgium, especially in this political context.

On a lighter note, i hope you find your flemish fans and they make a nice article. Giving the newspaper's history, I just hope they don't call the AI "walloon"

Been around the Civ community since '98 actually, was a little late to the party when it came to CFC (it didn't become a major site until 2000-2001 or so) :)

But you wanna talk to some real old farts you gotta go to Apolyton, there are some people there that were around for the Civ2 launch ;)

BTW, I'm off to work so you won't see me on the forums until late tonight (bar my lunch break maybe), I will read/forward emails though.

Bah, put in line. Spain, Portugal, Dutch ( :p ), Norse , Hitites , Ethiopia, Polynesians ... are in front .

Maybe we can get you a place near Austria and Poland :devil:

I can read any Belgian civ fans and interview. After that, English isn't good enough to help ;)

I was already holding torch and pitchfork while preparing my rant how the Dutch would be a much more appropriate civilization to be included, but I guess I can just crawl back in my little hole. :)

Google translation:

"The Age for tomorrow's paper looking for Belgian Civ fans to interview (I know, very short), is someone interested in this coincidence? If so, send me an email from the address that I can play at them (my address: wouter@weplayicv.com). Let me know where you live in Belgium (Limburg but they prefer other Flemings and may also not have much time to be critical) and possibly also as a telephone number where you can reach BvL, then I play it through (by 2K Europe)."

Civilizations to be included, I don't have much of a complaint there. However I do have a minor issue with the Indian Civilization getting a food bonus from cattle. :D

They should get a higher bonus from wheat and no food bonus from cattle.

Human translation:
The paper "Het Belang Van Limburg" is looking for Belgian Civ fans to interview for an article in tomorrows paper. (I know, really short notice) Is anyone perhaps interested in this? If yes, then send me a e-mail with the address I can forward to the paper. (my address wouter@weplayicv.com). Please let me know where in Belgium you live, (they would prefer someone from Limburg, but other flemish would also be acceptable because of the time pressure.) If possible, also add your phone number so BvL (the paper), can reach you. Then I will forward it, (via 2K Europe)

Top Bottom