User Interface Tweaks

I think there's still a bug regarding the number of trade routes based on population.

My main city has ~25-30 pop and still have 1 trade route. That goes the same for my other cities with pop >10.

Thanks in advance!

I think there's still a bug regarding the number of trade routes based on population.

My main city has ~25-30 pop and still have 1 trade route. That goes the same for my other cities with pop >10.

Thanks in advance!

I second this, new trade routes aren't available after pop grows 10, 22, étc.

Attachments

• Élodie segundo parche.CivBESave
    811.8 KB · Views: 256
That's because Firaxis has added 2 new entries into the GlobalDefines.xml that scale the available trade route slots. You can use the file I added as an attachment (it's a copy of the mods original file with the 2 new values added) until the author updates his mod - just overwrite the one in the mods folder and the trade route slots will work again.

/edit: Attachment removed as mod was updated

Thanks Ryika. This mod has been so good that playing without makes the vanilla game somewhat bland.

That's because Firaxis has added 2 new entries into the GlobalDefines.xml that scale the available trade route slots. You can use the file I added as an attachment (it's a copy of the mods original file with the 2 new values added) until the author updates his mod - just overwrite the one in the mods folder and the trade route slots will work again.

Thank you very much!

New version uploaded with the fix.

Hi IphStich

Thx for this much needed mod. Well done :)

A small request. Playing as polystralia, in the city screen, I cant tell which tiles that are possible to work on or not, because the colors are almost similar on tiles inside and outside city culture borders.

Mayby this mod can help/inspire you?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=538388

Havent tried it myself yet. Do you think it can work with yours, or is it better to integrate something like it in your mod, at some point when and if you have the time?

Thx again:D

Top Bottom