Utopia?

Eli

Emperor
Does anyone play this game?

I know someone does on CFC....I can't remember who though. :)

Let me know if you need any help of advice GenghisK.

Yep, that is the person I was thinking of, Shadowdale! :) PM him, he has been playing Utopia for awhile.

Tadaaaa - talk about the sun and it shines!!!!

Yup I play Utopia, alot actually. First because I needed something to get my thoughts off Civ3 and now, well it went with Utopia more or less as it went with Civ2, I'm addicted!!!

I'm currently playing on the BF server in KD 18:25 - you caneither ICQ me or send me an ingame message is you want to know more or in case you want strat help and stuff like that! :)

:sniper:

I'm on WoL now. Started playing again this age after two ages long break.

We are 3 Apolytoners in one kingdom :) And we have a few vacant spots.

Nice kingdom you got there. If this wasnt my first age as an attacker I would've been bigger than you. :p

Dead Land (27:10) WoL.

What's your build strat?

right now I'm running:

25% rax
20% forts
09% guilds
12% towers
08% stables
01% dungeons
15% libs

And the only reason I'm not any biggers is because KLA has just gotten into an alliance war with KIWI - we are beating them good but I have spend the last 3 days doing nothing but raze attacks! :-(

Do you really like it on the n00b server???

My last memories from that place was: multies, suiciders, no retal back up from the KD - and a ton of people on 400-600 acres that absoloutly did not need any advice because they knew how to play the game much better than me, they were just having yet another bad age!

Hmmm it rather unusual to see KLA KD's in the top charts on WoL.... Well they are probably gonna go back to BF where they belong, next age!

Originally posted by shadowdale
Do you really like it on the n00b server???

"I'd rather be first in the village than second in Rome"

Though I wouldnt have missed an opportunity to move to a nice SK on BF. :D

25% rax
20% forts
09% guilds
12% towers
08% stables
01% dungeons
15% libs

That's only 90%.

Very similar to mine. But I use Homes instead of Forts, a bit less Towers and 7.5% Banks.

What's your DR? Even with 70% DR and 25% Homes it's difficult for me to break many good targets, and that's on WoL. Not to mention the really ****ed up income. It takes me two days to build troops and buildings for a good 100+ acres grab.

hmmm I seem to have forgotten my 10% banks!!!

You don't use forts??? Wow that is like my most important building, I don't care for the +10% defense, but -50% gains is enough to make most people pass me over as a target - so I can run with lower defense than many others.

atm, my draft is some 77% - but it's always set to max, I just never get there......
I only have 16K dep specs on 1466 acresso that is some 43½ raw dpa - and I have yet to get hit OOW.

You don't use forts??? Wow that is like my most important building, I don't care for the +10% defense, but -50% gains is enough to make most people pass me over as a target - so I can run with lower defense than many others.

I dont have the 20% land to spare. Homes maybe, but i'm too dependant on them.

Originally posted by shadowdale
I only have 16K dep specs on 1466 acresso that is some 43½ raw dpa - and I have yet to get hit OOW.

One of the good sides of being in a SK. You can have 10% lower defense and not get hit.

DAMN!!!!! My no so smart monarch has just declared on one of the other big undead war KD's in the top 10 - not a smart move, now we can spend the rest of the week pounding at each other without anybody getting anything from it!

I was at 1815 acres, 1800 honor, 11K off specs, 22K def specs & 4500 ghouls.

What happens in the last three hours of my sleep?

I get 350 acres of forts burned down and grabbed for 288 acres and lose 800 honor and 1100+ def specs in the act!!!

Araarggghhhhh.................

:sniper:

How are you now?

I'm at 1815 acres, ~1700 honor and 275k nw. Training troops as we speak. I should reach 290k nw by tommorow.

Originally posted by Eli
Does anyone play this game?

I just started Utopia, also there is a very similar and maybe better game: Domesty , check it out, maybe you will like it too..

i started playing this game at age 2 and stoped paying at age 4 or 5.

The game was full of cheater and after the second age i made it in the top 100 ( like rank 90 of the world )

and then i lost all interest in the game.

Everyone :

There are two vacant spots in my kingdom. And we're searching for experienced players to join.
One is a ~1200 acres big faery and another is a ~1250 acres big Orc.

Is anyone interested? Do you know any other good players who might want to join.
Our kingdom is relatively good, 4.5mil nw and most of the players are active and the number of newbies is limited.

Top Bottom