V138 Feedback

Can't wait for Gods and Kings :crazyeye:

This next one is just an extra touch (I know which resources are what)

Can't wait for Gods and Kings

+100! Geeking out so hard with the demo today!:D

The first and last would be nice to have for me as well.

Agreed.

#2 - That's a National Wonder, and they don't have the splash screens like World Wonders (I assume this is what you mean?)

#3 - Looks like a bug, I've never seen that.

I've read the PAX summaries, and can't wait, either. Did you see something in the demo that augmented your response? Or was it just the aforementioned geekiness?

Have you watched the demo? It's here at 1:22:30 - it's worth watching.:)

More than anything, it simply seems like the game will have a good deal more depth and decisions to make! There are of course also new resources (Crab, Citrus, some sort of boar), units, buildings, wonders, etc, etc. But it really looks like every aspect of the game got an overhaul - of course for us it will only be half an overhaul because of VEM, but my anticipation is at an all-time high.:D

The last one is much harder to do than it looks. I had it lower, but then it'd go off the screen for people on some monitor resolutions.

It's not that big of a deal - usually it's somewhat visible, visible enough to know what city the tile is in. However, is there any way to make opportunities a clickable notification with the yellow outline on the hex, like cultural expansion combined with choose a great person? That would be ideal.

Have you watched the demo? It's here at 1:22:30 - it's worth watching.:)

More than anything, it simply seems like the game will have a good deal more depth and decisions to make! There are of course also new resources (Crab, Citrus, some sort of boar), units, buildings, wonders, etc, etc. But it really looks like every aspect of the game got an overhaul - of course for us it will only be half an overhaul because of VEM, but my anticipation is at an all-time high.:D

Thanks - that was extremely seductive. It looks like there will be a lot less hitting Next Turn, even when playing peaceful.

Got some moar! and some wierd ones from v145.4

This first one goes with save 5

Next on goes with save 3

Attachments

• 3.Civ5Save
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 5.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
I don't think the first two graphical glitches are a mod thing.

In regards to wonders with overflow, there's no need to post about each one individually. They're all displayed by the same code, so a fix for one will fix them all. I'm figuring out how to add a scrollbar to that section of the interface.

Isn't purple associated with royalty? IT doesn't surprise me at all or seem weird that Nappy would be wearing purple.

Top Bottom