Varlin Saliptor's Graphic Library

Hey, just dropped in to say thank you for your work. I added your beautiful mine to my terrain compilation.

Thanks!

Hey varlin, you wouldn't happen to have a walled version of your imperial cities size one would you? I have moved my sci-fi mod to the front burner after coming across some great graphics. I like your imperial ones and would like to include them, but I need a walled set too.

If you don't have one do you think you could do a scratch one? I need two styles to go with the SMAC style ones I'm converting like these:

I tried splicing your city into the existing wall but it came out like crap...

Thanks for any help you can provide....:D

No, stormgrunt, i did not do a walled version, as for the sw mod we were going to use shield units.

for the walled, tho, do you want the walls that you have in that pic, or ones that would go with the imperial cities?

They don't have to be the exact style that I have, but if you could do 1 standard style and 1 energy style, so I can match the eras at least that would be great and much appreciated. Thanx so much :D

I didn't have them by themselves,but I was able to erase most of the buildings from them. The energy wall was easy but the standard one started to make me go blind trying to go pixel by pixel:crazyeye: . Maybe you can get it better. ;)

Attachments

• walls.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 69
Here's my attempt at the walls:

Attachments

• walls.PNG
    walls.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom