video evidence of the crashes

exclamatio

Chieftain
posted this on the 2k forums with the hope that someone on the team would see it and acknowledge there is a problem

so far their response to people complaining about D/Cs has been to deny there is any problem

their response to this video has been to completely ignore it which is a massive shame

http://www.g-day.co.uk/civrevcrash.wmv

about a 1 minute clip of a head2head match on the 360, "froze" up on the very 1st turn, highly annoying

dont tell me you expected an entertaining video, if you did then man you need to stop posting on here so much and go find another way to spend your time

nothing to add to the progress of getting this fixed then why post?

was hoping there would be a little more of a mature response on here, especially by someone with over 1,500 posts

I know the game crashes, I've experienced it myself, but I have no solution for it, and I'm not sure why I bothered watching a video of someone else's game crashing. No offense to you, but I really did not need to see the video. Of course, it's my own fault for watching it, but that doesn't mean I can't regret wasting that minute of my life.

I know the game crashes, I've experienced it myself, but I have no solution for it, and I'm not sure why I bothered watching a video of someone else's game crashing. No offense to you, but I really did not need to see the video. Of course, it's my own fault for watching it, but that doesn't mean I can't regret wasting that minute of my life.

your time as a troll would be better spent letting 2k know about your crashing problems so they can fix it

Stop fighting you two. please.

Stop fighting you two. please.

stop spamming and do stay on topic you

your just as bad for that comment if not worse! god bless the internet bringing all the worlds otherwise disconnected village idiots together in one faceless place!

marvelous

in other news, i wonder if 2k are going to be fixing these crashes, i really hope they do :)

@exclamatio - I know you are upset about the bugs/freezing, as are a lot of players. You did the right thing posting the video at the 2Kforum. That said, there is no need to take out your frustrations with 2kgames on other people on this forum.

Personally, after reading about the nightmare of getting games online I have exclusively played SP. I plan on playing SP until I hear that a majority of the glitches have been resolved.

@exclamatio - I know you are upset about the bugs/freezing, as are a lot of players. You did the right thing posting the video at the 2Kforum. That said, there is no need to take out your frustrations with 2kgames on other people on this forum.

Personally, after reading about the nightmare of getting games online I have exclusively played SP. I plan on playing SP until I hear that a majority of the glitches have been resolved.

the frustrations are with forum trolls being arses, looking through a majority of their posts i can see they dont really add anything to the forum other than a large mess

i think you are making the right choice waiting till these bugs are fixed, if they are at all, 2ks lack of responses to the growing number of complaints is more than disappointing

the frustrations are with forum trolls being arses, looking through a majority of their posts i can see they dont really add anything to the forum other than a large mess

i think you are making the right choice waiting till these bugs are fixed, if they are at all, 2ks lack of responses to the growing number of complaints is more than disappointing

Yeah, I hear you about the trolls. I have worked in customer service for over 10 years, and I get frustrated when people spam complain over and over.
It seems there is a new thread/comment every hour complaining about the MP. At this point, I guess I'm not sure what 2kgames can really say or do that they haven't already done. 2KElizabeth has said (and continues to say) multiple times on multiple threads that they are aware of it and are working on the issue(s). I love the SP anyway, so I don't really feel I'm missing out on anything. (But that's just me. :crazyeye:)

If someone quits while the crash is going on, the game will continue, my teamate quit during the crash, and the game unfroze itself

Yeah, I hear you about the trolls. I have worked in customer service for over 10 years, and I get frustrated when people spam complain over and over.
It seems there is a new thread/comment every hour complaining about the MP. At this point, I guess I'm not sure what 2kgames can really say or do that they haven't already done. 2KElizabeth has said (and continues to say) multiple times on multiple threads that they are aware of it and are working on the issue(s). I love the SP anyway, so I don't really feel I'm missing out on anything. (But that's just me. :crazyeye:)

the problem is that sometimes they say they are aware then in the next breath say there is no problem with the multiplayer stability

the problems they were aware of and are fixing are to do with the PS3 connectivity

if i released a product as a complete product for the public i would expect people to complain

working in customers services you must be aware that a complaint signals that your customer is still interested in your product and most importantly this is your chance to save them!

saying that the single player is great and i do enjoy it, i would absolutely love for the multiplayer stability issues to be fixed or at least 1st aknowledged

If someone quits while the crash is going on, the game will continue, my teamate quit during the crash, and the game unfroze itself

that is correct however in a head to head game it is over right away, the free for all games and player-unranked matches are not really effected

the big problem is for the disconnected player on the recieving end who looses ranking as a result

Top Bottom