Vikings?

they decided that the vikings were to great a civ to add. They figured that since they spread across most of the northern world it was better to put in the aztecs that spread chocolate on jungle leaves.

troytheface said:
they decided that the vikings were to great a civ to add. They figured that since they spread across most of the northern world it was better to put in the aztecs that spread chocolate on jungle leaves.
Chocolate is a major contribution to the world without chocolate we wouldnt have even one civilized nation, we wouldnt have the great culture that the Aztecs have spread thoughout the world...........ok ok I cant go on :groucho: I live in Minnesota I want the Vikings back in the game, as long as they dont play Football anyway..:wallbash:

That is where being the most moddable Civ yet comes in oplay. even In civ 3 you could add civs so just download the mod, I am sure that it will be one of the first ones in the game

I am the Future said:
That is where being the most moddable Civ yet comes in oplay. even In civ 3 you could add civs so just download the mod, I am sure that it will be one of the first ones in the game

I bet Babylon will be the first one :p

Actually judging from the reactions in the Israel thread, I'd half expect Israel or the Hebrews to get first run.

Anyone care to open up some odds on the first new civ mod? Can I get $20 on Canada as an outsider?

Top Bottom