1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Visual Introduction to Nationalist - Assyria

Discussion in 'Strategy Section' started by jma22tb, May 16, 2016.

1. jma22tb

jma22tb Prince

Yeah the reason I went with the 2nd easiest setting is because of Wax On, Wax Off. I want to give people who are already adjusting to so much new information a way to learn the game without having to be stressed out by so many additional bonuses the AI gets.

That way, you win your first games, get comfortable with it, then progress from there. It's like exercise - nobody is going to bench press 225 lbs 30 times if they haven't been training. They'll need to build up strength first, and work toward that.

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Assyria is going to get a lot stronger next version. They currently aren't getting their +2 science from Great Works.

3. jma22tb

jma22tb Prince

Oh wow. Then everyone who's read this, expect to be even more powerful!

4. vcordie

vcordie Chieftain

I'd like to see this continued, badly. I have no idea how to close a game, my empire always seems to fall apart from one reason or another.