[VoD]Gods and Kings multiplayer victory

Snidgel

Chieftain
Hi guys!
As I'm posting this I've just made this account. Which is quite funny because I've been a looong time lurker but I've never really felt like I was able to contribute with all the great contributors already in place.

I've been streaming some Civilization 5 recently because I bought it about a month ago and realized there are actually people willing to watch me play.

Here is a 8hour long VoD from a small/quick/pangaea map 6 player multiplayer game. http://www.twitch.tv/snidgel/b/334626759
If anyone is interested in watching a loong drawn out game ending in the latets possible era with a few wars and alot of fun this is your game.

I'm pretty new to ciV but I did play alot of the previous ones and I've been picking up pretty quickly, mostly playing multiplayer now but I've wrested the Immortal AI in singleplayer.

Feel free to follow me on twitch.tv/snidgel if you want to watch some games next time I play. I'll try to play atleast one game per day.

And if I there's enough interest I'll start commenting my games aswell. As of right now, since I live with my girlfriend I dont really want to bother her unless I'm sure it's appreciated.

Might add aswell that I do take music requests, and I always read the chat since it's on my second screen so it's available for me. Also if anyone wants to play add me on steam "snidgel" and we can hook up. I'm always looking for people who are not afraid of a long game.

edit: Streaming right now but will be talking swedish with my friend whom I'm playing with.

Top Bottom