Wages of Sin Strategy

DioBrando

Warlord
So, i have no idea what to do when playing Calabim. But i do know how to exploit the Malakim and make them super awesome.

1. Settle your first town near the floodplains
2. Switch that stupid empyrean to OO
3. Build the tower of complenancy
4. Switch to Esus
5. Get a nature node
6. Build Gibbon
7. Get Nature 3 (vitalize)
8. Enjoy your flood plains/plains with cottages on them.

It doesn't take that long to get the two religion techs. Also, to make it even more awesome, try to get Great Commanders as your GPs (not too hard when playing as Decius) and use them to recruit troops from your 30+ capitol. Make sure to build some farms on tiles without floodplains, to fight of the unhealthiness penalty.

And be sure to get the city of thousand slums. Then you'll have six hill/plains that will give you enough hammers, combined with your flood plain/plains.

I actually thought about doing this, since I had just exploited the heck out of the Tower of Complacency to beat the Black Tower scenario. But I couldn't quite bring myself to do it--seemed to at odds with the intended flavor of the scenario. Besides, with the starting location it's pretty easy to sit back until you pop Chalid and 4 Luridus, then just roll over everything.

Sheaim:

1. Spam Pyre Zombies
2. Get Rosier
3. Kill basium
4. Let hyborem do all the . .. .. .. . work, to pass time build the dragon and meshabber of dis. Also try to get all acopalypse equipment with mardero to get a 24/25 250 xp killing machine. Trust me its awesome.
5. Hyborem pwns ljosalfar and elohim
6. Win

The end, nice game btw

I actually thought about doing this, since I had just exploited the heck out of the Tower of Complacency to beat the Black Tower scenario. But I couldn't quite bring myself to do it--seemed to at odds with the intended flavor of the scenario. Besides, with the starting location it's pretty easy to sit back until you pop Chalid and 4 Luridus, then just roll over everything.

But popping Chalid is in ALL winning strategies. Everything else is just filler.

Size 33 Galveholm with City of a thousand slums and Pillar of chains. Give hyborem all your cities, he gets lots of buildigns in them. He'll even Permanent Ally you!

Found Empy on the first turn. Use the first prophet to build the shrine. Spam priests. Use subsequent prophets to build the altar of the Luonnotar. Spam more priests. Build Vicars. Build more Vicars. Build Chalid. Kill everything you see.

Top Bottom