Wanted: a deputy for Trade.

Here is the scenario.

I desparately need a deputy or else i will have no other option but to resign from my post. This is caused by real life problems that were not forseen. If I do not have any volunteers by the next TC, then unfortunately I will have to resign my post.

Regards Classical Hero, Trade Minister (Former, it is a real possiblity)

What does this position entail

@Weaponx,
You need to be able to research potential trades (including outright gifts) and present your findings for discussion. You then take the output from the discussions and poll the citizens for approval. The outcomes of the discussion and polling is then posted in the TCIT (turn chat instruction thread) for the President to execute during the turn chat.

If you are interested then just jump right in. It is any citizen's right to open discussions on any topic and showing initiative never hurts. Classical_Hero can then appoint you to the deputy position after you post.

I believe that we just had a deal expire where we sold luxuries to China for GPT. I think China may be willing to re-establish the deal. This might be a good place to start.

I see, I have sent my message and am waiting for a reply. I would love to get more involved and I think this is a great way.

WeaponX said:
I see, I have sent my message and am waiting for a reply. I would love to get more involved and I think this is a great way.
Congratulations WeapnX, you are my new deputy. Thanks for answering the call because in real life I have been very busy with work, something that was unforeseen. I will Pm you what I need of you.

Thanks from your Ministerial head Classical_Hero. :)

Top Bottom