1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Warhammer is the worst game ever made!

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by slyvann, Jan 4, 2002.

1. slyvann

slyvann Guest

i can't believe that people actually waste their time playing it.
    does anyone agree with me?

2. The Balrog

The Balrog ***Not Perm Banned***

You are what? Eleven?

YOu cant just say that a game is bad, you have to give us some arguments. I personally think its a great game, maybe your brain hasnt evolved enough to play it.

3. kittenOFchaos

kittenOFchaos Chieftain

We already have a warhammer thread going...this thread is surplus to requirement...

4. slyvann

slyvann Guest

yeah, i did kind of go overboard, didn't i
    the mod should probably delete this post.
    wow, i bet i'm the only guy to ever ask for his own post to be deleted.

5. damunzy

damunzy recovering former mod Retired Moderator

(Sigh) No you aren't.
    The part of Warmhammer that sucks is the cost. They rip you off on all the figures, but they do have good artistic pieces. I just hate how expensive the powerful units are. That is why I don't play, beside with other peoples warhammer models. I purchase the cheap plastic Warhammer models for mass troops in D&D games. The Skeleton and Orc packs are great for that.

6. Sixchan

Sixchan Chieftain

The Ivory Tower of Thilame, City of Tenita.
    I do!

[Flashback memories]

:cry:

I can't find good places to buy D&D ever since the Warhammer Plauge hit games workshop all those years ago.:cry: I never saw some of my friends after our gaming group split up, all due to that evil warhammer game. I HATE IT!:mad: :mad:

7. The Balrog

The Balrog ***Not Perm Banned***

Then come to Denmark and visit the stores in: Roskilde, Odense and Ã…rhus called Dragons Lair, they have it all :D