[Warlords] Civ Customiser!

A very Special ask: If I am wrong I do apologise, it's not my intention to forsake any creator's work but I would like to know if it could be arranjed this civ customiser to work with Amra's modpack, once Amra is not here anymore, could somebody do it, please? or maybe Amra would not permit it? I don't know once can not be in touch with Amra right now.
if doing this, is a wrong thing(that's why I apologised in the beguinning) excuse me, and forget it.

Hi

I was thinking if it is possible to trigger the windows some, say 5 turns, after beggining the game, it was usefful have a idea of terrein first, peharps pick only the leader at begginingg. And it was great too if that windows could popup too at the beggining of eath era.

Regards

The loss of settings is due to them not being saved out. I thought they were.

Anyways, shouldn't be hard to fix, but I won't be releasing another version till BtS. :)

A BtS version will be out soon, with the save bug fixed.

The BtS version will remember your settings if you save/load your game. :)

Hello.

Not yet having BtS (and it'll be awhile at my present income level), I was interested in picking this mod up for my Warlords game. However, the provided Database link returned a 404 File Not Found.

I just wanted to ask if the Warlords version was still available. Thanks.

Top Bottom