1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Warlords][Mod] Kets Composite Mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Ket, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Arlborn

Arlborn Legendary Noob

Man, last times Im only playing your mod, amras mod and the kels-mods-addons and didnt catch any error with yours or amras mod(ok, I got the save error with yours lol, but htat is all)..

Religious victory? Great! First time I heard of the AI winning something else that is not space race or time...Lets hope for cultural victory :pP

And keep the work up, I just dont have any complains, sorry :p

Hum, perhpas you should try to add commercial victory? That idea rocks :p

2. Ket

Ket Composite Of A Composite

@Patrick

Thanks Man... The ratings are community driven, I dont mind getting a bad rating, but I'd like to know why that way I can improve.

Oh I don't sleep, I spend way to much time modding this game. Like tonight I've been up all night working out a python error and finding the issue with the tech tree. I have to go to work "soon" thank god im a contractor and get to set my own hours. I'll prob sleep when I get home.

I'm glad you like the flow, thats been very important to me is getting the game to feel right.

@Arlborn

We got the save error taken care of! YAY GOOD NEWS :goodjob:
    In that same game that Isabella won a Religious Victory The Leading AI later in that game would have won a cultural victory around 2003 I'm sure it was a complete accident. The error I speak of with me and Amra is rare the entire list of Great People has to be expended for it to come up. I sent a message to the creators of that and then random names stuff with an update on how to fix it.

I'll prob once I get the big python error that me and TheLopez are trying to sort out, make the change to the tech tree and barbarian rates (at the moment there tweaked a bit high) package .5 and get it out to the testers

3. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

/Shamlessly gives the Thread an Excelent pushing us up to a 4 star average :D

Though honestly this Mod has been great for me, its gets the CCCP dll mass distribution for solid bug testing and gives me focus and colaboration on my coding efforts, and my Wonder Pack is being used as well.

4. Ket

I LOVE the idea on the Rio Statue the WLTK day enhancement.

I'm starting to prepare for release, we're close... VERY close...
    A few final changes, some screen shots, and its ready to go... Well it is a work in progress so some features did not make the .5 cut but I think its better this way

Start thinking shogun b.t.w.

5. Ket

6. Arlborn

Arlborn Legendary Noob

But, isnt Kets composite mod a earlier version of composite XL? :confused:

If ppl has the other that is better to download, why download this one? 0.o

7. Ket

Yes, its kinda an earlier version. While working on it I realized I made some mistakes and I built a framework for mods.
    (Unaltered But Flavorful) then I hooked up with the CCCP guys and Impaler built a framework for the code (Community Core Project)

So like two great tastes...
    We then went and built XL....

People still play this one, like I said 700 or so downloads... I'll keep this thread here for specific questions on the original mod.

8. darkedone02

darkedone02 The Suggestor

I would say that you need to get rid of this and request the modders to get you a forum of your own in this site just like Fall from Heaven. You have already released .5 of your mod and it's time to abandon this thread and request and talk over there.

9. Corey

Corey Djeneral

Why are ppl stupid
    if you have space on CFC why do you upload on free hosting
    Your work can be lost, and
    file has removed.