[Warlords] Modern Warfare Mod

Sorry to dissapoint, but I wanted to make sure this was clear so people didn't feel like they were being strung along... Modern Warfare (and it's BtS sequel) are dead.

There are a lot of new mods that cover a lot of the same areas as MW and BMW, while I don't have time to support 2 mods. I do encourage someone to pick this project up if they want to, and they would have my full support with new graphics and anything I had already worked on before it ended.

I will eventually post all of the new units that were never released, when I get the chance.

RIP Modern Warfare
:cry: Please tell me you're going to release all of those units soon. Please?

Hi i downloaded two mods and and heap of units for civ four and i cant seam to be able to upload them. Modern warfare 120 mod says seams like its up loaded because when i go into advance and load the mod in the top right corner of the screen it says modern warfare, but non of the units that it has are my games of civ or in the unit list at the start. I am new at this love the game and the sight but need some help please if any can I would really appreciate some help. I am running civ 4 , warlords and patch 2.08.exe please help

I installed the mod as it says to and i checked the civilopedia to make sure it loaded right and the new units show up in the civilopedia. BUT, when I go to play the mod, as soon as I select the settler unit it crashed to the desktop. Please help.

Ross

I noticed you said there were SDK/Python changes in v1.20. I'm on a Mac so I can't play any mods with SDK. Do you have an earlier version that doesn't use the SDK?

can some one tell me exactly in lay mans terms how to up load this mod please

can some one tell me exactly in lay mans terms how to up load this mod please
1) Unzip into Civ4/Warlords/Mods directory.
2) Start Civ4 Warlords
3) Go to "ADVANCED"
4) Load Mod
5) Play game with mod

This might sound very lazy but can someone post the link for the most updated version the only one I see is the Warlords one

I got a problem:

1. I started in Modern Era, Conquest only.
2. I clicked on settler.
3. CTD

This is my first CTD that I've got through playing Civ4. Is there a problem in what I did?

This might sound very lazy but can someone post the link for the most updated version the only one I see is the Warlords one

AFAIK, there's no BtS version of this mod.
And the creator is doing a tour of duty in some warzone, so can be considered AWOL.

There isn't a BtS version, and by Snafu's own words, he abandoned any hope of making one.

You can always try the Wolfshanze Mod for BtS (see sig-line)... I got a lot of his work in my mod! ;)

You never miss a chance for a plug, eh, Wolf? ;)
Why not? I gotta do something to counter the anti-wolf coalition! :lol: Helps line my pockets for my legal defense!

I need to report a bug... Whenever I start a new game and click on t settler the game crashes... I'm using the most updated warlords...

Can you add the Ratte P1000 landcruiser in this mod ?. i say that because my request is finished by KrugerPritz.

Can you add the Ratte P1000 landcruiser in this mod ?. i say that because my request is finished by KrugerPritz.

The mod no longer is maintained, so I guess you will have to add it yourself at your end.

The mod no longer is maintained, so I guess you will have to add it yourself at your end.

i can't because if i add this units i would have a big game crash. You must add it for me; i mustn't add without permission.

Unit must added in WW2 mod : P1000g Ratte

help me please, add this and i will be happy and tomorrow i can't because i have a Rendez-vous.

i can't because if i add this units i would have a big game crash. You must add it for me; i mustn't add without permission.

I don't get it. Don't you know how to add the unit ? You definitely do not need any permission and not having permission will not result in a crash when you do it right anyway ;)

help me please, add this and i will be happy and tomorrow i can't because i have a Rendez-vous.

Then add it tomorrow :)

What should it be anyway ? a tank replacement ? a new much stronger type of tank ?

Unit must added in WW2 mod : P1000g Ratte
That'd have to be a "fantasy mod" add... the P1000 Ratte was never a serious WWII project based in reality... more some fancy imagination then anything.

Top Bottom