Wednesday livestream: Zulus

Previously all the streams were called "<a new mechanic> deep dive: devs play <a new civ>".
This one is simply "Let's play Civ VI R&F", not "Devs play the Zulu".
So maybe it's going to be both Zulu and Cree (a dev multiplayer game for example)
Or maybe they have made some new scenarios for the expansion.

I'm guessing since many of the developers will be stopping by they will be just having fun with the game, and not showing off any particular mechanic. Which means twitch chat will peer pressure Sarah into declaring lots of wars. :)

Little teaser - we're doing a bit of a different format with this stream, and planning to have fun with it and everyone that tunes in. Quite a handful of devs will be in and out throughout the stream.
As long as you are there to keep them focused, I'd be happy to see as many devs as you see fit :) I must say this last live stream is an unexpected, but a very pleasant surprise, so I am definitely looking forward to it.

Perhaps Shaka and the rest of the buff Rise and Fall leaders will stop by to give us some gym training tips ;)

The livestream starts at the same time the class I have to teach starts.

Sorry students, you'll have to do the chem lab by yourselves...

(Probably a bad idea... it's the first one of the semester, so they don't even know the safety rules yet!)

Get them to form a level 2 Research Alliance and that’s already 40% of the course done.

I am teaching Leadership and Management and my class started on Monday. So, maybe I can use R&F as a introductory teaching tool and let my students analyze the intricacies of leading a civilization through Golden and Dark ages, and the importance of loyalty in such process as well as how a true leader manages emergencies. That fits the curriculum perfectly right?; well, maybe, but who cares, right? I can blame it on the Civ fever. It is going around, especially starting at 00:00 EST hours tomorrow. Hey, can you get a short medical leave for it? Ok, I need to stop.

ouch.

Civ > Kid Rock (I didn't even realize he was still around, though I do like one of his songs)

ouch.

Civ > Kid Rock (I didn't even realize he was still around, though I do like one of his songs)
Apparently, you didn't watch the NHL All Star game. He played during the intermission of the final game. Hopefully you're at least a hockey fan since the Golden Knights are having an unprecedented season.

Apparently, you didn't watch the NHL All Star game. He played during the intermission of the final game. Hopefully you're at least a hockey fan since the Golden Knights are having an unprecedented season.

Yes they are having a good season, but I admit I'm not a big hockey fan, but I still am rooting for them.

Anyone know when the stream starts exactly? Is it 2PM like usual? edit: nevermind it's in the OP. 11PM PSt.

The livestream starts at the same time the class I have to teach starts.

Sorry students, you'll have to do the chem lab by yourselves...

(Probably a bad idea... it's the first one of the semester, so they don't even know the safety rules yet!)

The advantage of lecturing in History is that if I wasn't there the worst they could do is malign someone who is already dead...

Top Bottom