[LP] Leader Pass: Duel of the Devs - 4/12 Livestream Discussion (Hosted by Kevin Schultz)

The files for the config will be made available.

Special GotM anyone? ;)

That was hilarious! :lol:

To be fair, Carl had amazing natural defense from the terrain and he was a bit too far away for an early rush, too. Ed never really had much of a chance if his plan was to rush with Legions. I guess it could have worked if Carl didn't built military units at all...

To be fair, Carl had amazing natural defense from the terrain and he was a bit too far away for an early rush, too. Ed never really had much of a chance if his plan was to rush with Legions. I guess it could have worked if Carl didn't built military units at all...

File it under “should have known better” — not thrilling gameplay IMO.

Haven't seen the stream but that makes it sound like they weren't taking the whole thing too seriously, which is totally fine. Like, if you are playing as Caesar on a livestream it makes sense to try and do an Legion rush even if it is actually a poor choice otherwise.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the stream but that makes it sound like they weren't taking the whole thing too seriously, which is totally fine. Like, if you are playing as Caesar on a livestream it makes sense to try and do an Legion rush even if it is actually a poor choice otherwise.
Right, and Ed even said as much. It was all just for fun. Unfortunately, as noted, it wasn't a very good game overall. They need more than two players.

Caesar will be getting buffed in the music patch.

I listened to some of it while working. I enjoyed the moderator who sounded like he didn't prepare so just improvised. He even got Carl to say the thing about the thing.

Top Bottom