1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What are some ways to win Deity?

Discussion in 'Strategy Section' started by tjj89, Aug 14, 2016.

1. peterw1987

peterw1987 Chieftain

What truly make korea OP is 50% GP point from golden age UA, and another 25% GP point from seowon. 2 science from GPI is just niche. If need to nerf, i think UA could be 25% or something.

2. Legen

Legen Chieftain

That's reasonable, since Korea can outproduce Babylon in Great Scientists later on, which feels wrong.

The GA part was from Brazil's old UA, when it was all about staying as long as possible in a golden age. It makes sense to adjust the values to the Seowon's extra GP, which Brazil didn't have.

3. Owlbebach

Owlbebach Warlord

I would be even ok if extra GP points during golden age will be removed. Korea will be strong enough anyway. It will also make Korea more oriented on scientific victory and less oriented on tourism which i don't think is bad, cause its bad to have something that is good at everything