• Emperor

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Diety

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

TheDuckOfFlanders

the fish collecter
Well ,what difficulty do you prefer?

edit: Other cabinet's ,feel free to post poll's on wich civilization to chooses ,map size etc. as i have some work to do right now.

The poll needs to be edited. Prince should be regent, and regent should be monarch.

Diety is my favorite, despite the fact that I generally get the snot beaten out of me. I voted Emperor as that's the level I can expect to win on. With the large amount of micromanagment and assistance provided by a committee play style, this should be a challenge but one we will succeed at.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
updated.

So ,can you hold the other poll's?

Give me a few minutes. I'll prepare the civ thread.

I voted Emperor, because that's the Difficulty that is Hard but still beatable for me, would take Deity if the Step to Deity from Emperor wasn't that big.

The only problem I have with emperor, is that we may get crushed very early from a poor starting spot, and hordes of Zulu impi that they start with. My vote is for monarch.

i'm with knight-dragon. the middle of the playing field.

I voted for emperor, as a lot of people here seems to have beaten the AI at that already.
If we get crushed at the begginig we can always start a new game. So that's not a big deal.
The important thing is to have a good challenge
Regent is not one since it's too easy, for most people here.

Suggestion: after the closing of this poll, a new one should be opened with the two most voted options. I think that is more fair. Otherwise even if the majority of people wants to play in a level under emperor, the poll might make we play in the emperor level.

Voted regent as well. That way we make it easer for not-so-experienced palyers to participate in the government. If we choose a higher level some people will probably think they are not up to the task, even though they have lots to contribute with.

I don't think there's going to be any need to repoll on this one. Emperor, Monarch and Regent are the only ones that have received a vote so if we repoll with the top three it will turn out exactly the same. Take the happy medium - Monarch.

sounds like a plan, shaitan. let's go for it. one down, how many more to go?

I voted monarch because just about anyone can win on regent no matter what the civ as long as you know what your doing. So I went with monarch as it was the middle of the road. :)

Originally posted by Arathorn
Emperor is winnable from nearly any start, with good play. A bad deity start can pretty well doom you. Playing Monarch or easier with this level of micromanagement is a pointless exercise, IMO.

Arathorn
The point about the demo game is all the micromanagement, all the discussions, voting, comradely talk etc.

I am not even particularly interested in winning, truth to tell. :lol:

Make it too difficult, well less people will join or feel they can participate, which in turn will defeat the point about a democracy game.

Top Bottom