What happened? just played mp game

Valo

Chieftain
Ok I only played 1 full game yet on mp.. a while ago, just started a game, h2h.. what happened:
After each turn I get the game being resynchronized and then the loading screen, and then when its my turn I couldnt even move my warriors... The warrior image in the left bottom of the screen was dark (when u allready used all of the unit's moves)... I just quit the game, cuz I couldnt do anything with my warriors, it was just sitting there in my city...

Then I started another game.. 15 minutes into the game, same thing happens: my warriors cant move and after every turn I get the resynchronizing message and the loading screen???

So what happening here, Did these guys just left the game or sumtin?

Ok I only played 1 full game yet on mp.. a while ago, just started a game, h2h.. what happened:
After each turn I get the game being resynchronized and then the loading screen, and then when its my turn I couldnt even move my warriors... The warrior image in the left bottom of the screen was dark (when u allready used all of the unit's moves)... I just quit the game, cuz I couldnt do anything with my warriors, it was just sitting there in my city...

Then I started another game.. 15 minutes into the game, same thing happens: my warriors cant move and after every turn I get the resynchronizing message and the loading screen???

So what happening here, Did these guys just left the game or sumtin?

I get this too :-(

Top Bottom