What industrial wonders do you want to see in the game?

Which one do you like?

• Big Ben

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Eiffel Tower

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Bolshoi Theatre

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Oxford University

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Statue of Liberty

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Panama Canal

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • the Crystal Palace

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kew Botanical Garden

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

zhugejingqi

Chieftain
I chose some famous landmark buildings and scientific research buildings that have a great influence on us.

.... Where is it? Is there a poll? Wouldn't it be convenient if we are to put all of your other threads in one thread?

This poll needs more options. Also Oxford is a lot older than this era and it's weird that it's a Civ staple: there are older universities in Europe that still exist.

This poll needs more options. Also Oxford is a lot older than this era and it's weird that it's a Civ staple: there are older universities in Europe that still exist.
Oxford looks more iconic that the Sorbonne or the University of Bologna, so I can understand they go with Oxford every time. The Qarawīyīn in Fès would be a nice looking alternative.

Honestly, I don't see any use in Panama Canal. I know this is quite important in real life, but in civilization specifically this is almost totally useless and depends on very specific circumstances to be useful. I don't think that in Humankind it would be any different.

Of the options that are not in the poll, I would like Louvre, Neuschwanstein and Brandenburg Gate.

I would like some non-European industrial wonders too, but I can't think of anything right now.

Reactions: j51
I would like some non-European industrial wonders too, but I can't think of anything right now.
This is not easy. The famous ottoman mosques are build earlier, so are the great building works in Isfahan. I don‘t think South America or Africa have much to offer here. You could count the Aswan Dam, as the first dam was built around 1900, but not the famous one (1950s).

For European Wonders, the Palais de Justice in Brussels is the largest building of this age and has never appeared in any game. It‘s an option but not my favorite one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom