What is he thinking?!?!

My I ask the logic of your city placement? Lots of really dense city clusters, and lots of large uninhabited areas?

Yes, for max score. You can only claim so many tiles before triggering domination (which I don't want until 2050 A.D.), so I selected the best terrain (grassland) because it offers the most food (max population) and avoided desert, plains, etc, although I did have to claim some plains because there isn't enough grassland.

I built densely because this offers the fastest growth (when you get over size 12 you now need 60 food in order to grow than 40 or 20 food with smaller cities). Plus it doesn't take much at all for every single citizen to be happy (8 luxuries with a marketplace is all you need, no temples or cathedrals are needed). So in other words, a dense build will get you at max population/happiness alot faster to maximize score.

Perhaps the AI has a 'foolishly aggresive' attribute and it is set for Bismark.

Yep. Bismark waged war on me 3 times in the milking stage of this game. The forth and last time he made a demand from me was at 2047 A.D. when he demanded oil. I just gave it to him because I hadn't bought the techs from him yet, and with a pop 1 city on all desert he wasn't going to build a panzer in 3 turns!

I can't figure out who else he's playing, does anyone else see any civs besides his?

Look at my large group of cities on the upper left, then look down just a little. Germany is blue (I know it's kind of hard to see it next to my light blue color). Or straight to the left of the little box inside the mini-map.

What was your finial score Bamspeedy ?

Bismark in my games almost always either suicides himself in the mid industrial age OR becomes a total war monger that comes to rival me...

Germany and Persia are the only 2 AI's that give me any problems after i get factories/rails. There aggression slider is set so high they act just like me.. :D

26,956 pts.

I had him knocked down to that 1 city around 700-800 A.D or so, I can't remember exactly when with cavalry. I was just donating him techs, so I could turn around and buy his 'free' scientific tech for each age. Otherwise, I doubt he would have made it out of the ancient era. You can check out my summary in the HoF thread.

Yeah, Bismark is an agressive one. If he gets a good starting location his aggressiveness leads to a big lead. If he is in a poor location, his aggressiveness leads to suicide.

i noticed in the corner of the origional pic a city named 'boston 3'

holy crap, i mean i just built las vegas one

may i say how ammusing this is, hopefully the new patch creates more odd design errors for us to exploit.

Boston 3 ain't nothing. The last city I built was Dallas 7. I probably would have got to Washington 8, had I razed all the AI cities instead of keeping some.

Boston 3 ain't nothing. The last city I built was Dallas 7. I probably would have got to Washington 8, had I razed all the AI cities instead of keeping some.

Can you spell M-I-L-K-S-U-C-K-E-R-S ? :p :lol:

Anyway that is cool, I myself could never stand milking a game with that many cities, gave too much headache.

Top Bottom