What should we do with our Great Leader?

What should we do with our Great Leader?

• Rush another small wonder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rush another improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
I beleve we should use him to establish an army.

Let the FP build on its' own. Build an army.

I wish a request a change of vote, I accedently selected "FP" insted of "Army". I would like for my vote to be changed.

Thanks.

Moderator Action: Vote changed.

Rush the palace. We'll get another MGL sooner or later.

BTW, there's only 4 turns left on the FP...

Chieftess said:
BTW, there's only 4 turns left on the FP...

i mean the palace that makes a city our capital. that's what that choice means, right?

Gotta go with the option which leads to a higher chance of more leaders -- build an army. We really ought to discuss the cultural (demogame culture not in-game) aspects of a palace move before doing one. We're not here for fastest finish or highest score. ;)

I checked using Civ assist. The increase of moving the Palace (when the FP completes in Oxford) is a mere 7 gold.
Roosting Tree & Warm'ogh are the locations then. If you ask me; not worth to waste a beautiful army-possibility on.

Remember; this is C3C and the distance between Palace and Forbidden Palace is -unlike vanilla civ- not important.

It's interesting to see that we first have a majority voting to move the palace, and now it looks like we'll have a majority voting against what is probably the best way to actually move it :confused:. I guess I should be happy as I was against moving the palace in the first place (for the same reason given by RM).

FYI: if Edward is turned into an army, I intend to make a knight army.

zyxy said:
It's interesting to see that we first have a majority voting to move the palace, and now it looks like we'll have a majority voting against what is probably the best way to actually move it :confused:. I guess I should be happy as I was against moving the palace in the first place (for the same reason given by RM).

FYI: if Edward is turned into an army, I intend to make a knight army.
Dont you mean "A Grand Army of the Republic"? ;)

Army army army. We need an army. Aren't we a nation that strives for culture? What better way to achieve that than through war?

Top Bottom